Maknae

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, what’s going on here?” Taeyeon asked and saw between Seohyun who was sitting right in front of her and Jiyong who was beside her (Taeyeon). “Seo Joo Hyun!” she said with firm when seeing her youngest blushed.

“I want to tell you something, eonni.” She said nervously. “Actually, I’m dating someone.” She said with low voice, but clear enough for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon widened her eyes, “I KNEW IT!” she exclaimed while pointing her finger at Seohyun, “That flower that you wear on your ear, hah!” she added –referring a certain photo in Seohyun’s instagram when she took it in Hawaii.

“Babe, as much as I love you and even though this is my café. People still staring at us, so could you please keep your beautiful voice down?” Jiyong asked his woman who was currently standing up.

Taeyeon looked around and couldn’t help herself but blushing while sat back beside Jiyong, “Okay. So you got a boyfriend. For how long?” she asked Seohyun in her calm voice now. “3 months?” she said when Seohyun showed her fingers up.

Seohyun shook her head and still blushing, “3 years, eonni.”

“What? 3 years and you even didn’t tell me? Fantastic!” she said between couldn’t believe and disappointed.

“I’m sorry, okay? It’s just oppa’s image isn’t always good, and I’m afraid to tell you actually –you’re the first!” Seohyun tried to defend herself.

“Great!” Taeyeon said in sarcastic way, “Now tell me who is your boyfriend for 3 years?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter