Instagram

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Babe, I’m home!” Jiyong shouted expecting his lady came to give him a tight hug and her sweet kiss, yet none. He frowned and walked further to his apartment and he found her in the living room watching television.

He stood near enough to her and extended his arms widely, “I’m home, baby.” He said with a wide smile.

She looked up at him for a second then turned her head again to his television instead, without saying anything and without giving any expression to her man. His smile vanished, then he plopped down himself beside her yet she didn’t budge at all.

“Did I do something wrong, again? You won’t talk or look at me.” He played with now her long black hair.

“I don’t know. You tell me, Jiyong-ssi.” She said coldly with her back facing him.

Jiyong groaned and put his head on the couch’s back. “I’m clueless and tired, babe. Spare me and my jetlag, will you?” he said.

After silence for a few moments, Taeyeon opened . “A little bird came and told me that your activity in sns was no joke. Retweeting an ex-girlfriend photo, liking a rumoured girlfriend photo, and commenting about a certain label mate in a photo. Just…WOW!”

Jiyong was tense. Indeed he did all of the things that Taeyeon mentioned. However, he did that based on a certain reason. “And you left so many comments on that Crush guy’s instagram, aren’t we equal now?” yup, that childish dragon was again in jealous mode.

Taeyeon gasped and turned her head to look at Jiyong with disbelief. “He is a friend.” She said firmly.

“Well, they are also friends of mine.” Jiyong didn’t want to lose. “Kind of…” he muttered it.

Taeyeon looked at her boyfriend intently and after a while she stood up and and wore her coat, “You are tired. And clearly not in your right mind. Let’s meet again after you rest.” She walked off from him who just sat silently.

He sighed when he heard the main door being opened, “Babe…” he called her desperately and walked to the main door.

She turned her head, “Let me tell you this; I did that because he has a new project an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter