Hospitalized

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Please, Ji…” she cupped his face and looked at him with worry, “Just take care of your health first. Don’t stress yourself with the work.” She his cheeks.

He closed his eyes and leaned into her palm, “Don’t worry baby, I’ll live.” He assured her then kissed her forehead.

She sighed, “Just promise me that, will you?”

He chuckled and brought her body into his, hugged her tight and kissed her crown, “Promise.” He murmured against her hair while she hugged him back.

×××

He was staring at her from the hospital bed, while she busied herself with peeling apples she brought for him. She knew he was staring at her the whole time but she ignored it because she was angry at him.

“Babe.” He called her but she didn’t answer it.

 

“Baby…” again.

 

“Honey.” Still silent.

 

“Sweetheart?” he hasn’t given up.

 

“Tae baby…” with desperate tone.

 

He sighed, “Babe, please just-…”

She glared at him, “Do. Not. Babe. Me. Kwon. Ji. Yong.” She’s pressing each words to hold back her anger –it already reached the top of .

“Babe, I’m sorry.” He said, “I don’t know I’ll be hospitalized right now. Don’t you feel bad for me? Why are you angry instead?”

That’s it.

He pushed the red button of her patience.

She shoved the apples that have been peeled on the table next to his bed and looked intently to her boyfriend. Her face was red and she clenched her fists.

“First, you are in here because of your stupidity and ignoring your body that needed rest.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter