Girlfriend

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13 December 2016, 07.00 A.M. – Han River Side Park, Seoul.

 

Taeyeon was sitting alone on a bench waiting for Jiyong who went to buy them coffee in the Starbucks nearby. She was shivered and tried to tighten her brown coat –she just wear black cotton sweater and black short skirt. She decided to listen some song in her phone through earphone for killing time before Jiyong came back. They’re going to watch sunrise that day after Jiyong arrived from Japan at 4 and before Taeyeon went to Madrid at 10.

Scrolling her playlist, she decided to listen Bigbang new song –Girlfriend. She just downloaded it around midnight and just listened to Last Dance and Fxxk It. She closed her eyes and shook her head following the rhythm. On the second verse specifically Jiyong’s part, she couldn’t help to blush and smiled by herself like an idiot –it’s lucky there wasn’t anyone in the park or she could die of embarrassment.

When the song finished, she saved her earphone and handphone back to her coat pocket and looked around. “Why is he taking so much time?” she mumbled and looked at her black boots.

You know that I love you ma baby

Shoot! Taeyeon couldn’t erase the way Jiyong sang his part, and for the second time she smiled and her cheeks went red.

“Babe.” She looked up and Jiyong was standing in front of her with two cups of coffee. She took one and Jiyong sat himself beside her. “What are you smiling at?” he asked and sipped his coffee.

She gasped, “You saw me?” and he just no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter