Dating Coach

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were in YG Building, in Jiyong’s studio. Doing nothing but cuddling and kissing on his couch. He tightened his arms around her waist. “You look flawless on the red carpet SBS Gayo Daejun. But I hate the dress, showing too much skin.” He kissed her temple.

“You look stupid in Radio Star. But I love your cuteness.” She looked at him then kissed his cheek making him smiled idiotically. “And please, change that before I shave it with my bare hands.” She said pointing his still green hair.

He laughed then kissed her lips sweetly. “Talking about Radio Star, do you really think my dating is bad like my members said?” he asked after they broke the kiss.

“Of course no!” she said making him smiled so wide, “But it’s not good either.” She continued her sentence, and now making Jiyong pouted that she couldn’t help but chuckled.

“Why are you still with me though?”

“You wanna break up?”

“Ya! That’s taboo, Kim Taeyeon!” Taeyeon laughed with his yelled while Jiyong just clicked his tongue.

After a while, she stopped laughing then pecked his lips. “You’re not bad, Ji. I just wish you to stop telling people what should they do to their own lovers. Stop being a dating coach, you’re not that expert Mr. Kwon.”

“Aish, you little midget.”

“That’s taboo!” she pinched his cheek, “And I meant it about stop being a dating coach.”

“Why?”

“You wannabe a dating coach yet you won’t say sorry first whenever we had fight because of your pride. Are you kidding me?” Taeyeon chuckled and shook her head. “Not to forget your jealousy, it’s beyond unbelieveable.”

“Why are you so mean, babe? I’ll punish for that! You will have sleepless night tonight!” he declared childishly.

Taeyeon chuckled, “Will I still be able to walk tomorrow?” she asked pretending to be innocent.

“Nope!” he shook his head. “And I’ll make sure you beg, cry, and scream my name all night long that the whole Seoul would hear you. Now let’s go home so I can start to punish you.” He stood up and at the same time his studio door opened, revealing the one and only iKON leader.

“Am I interrupting something?” he asked.

“Yes.” “No.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter