Appetite

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong gulped down his saliva, saw a view right in front of him without dare to blink his eyes –even once. How so? In front of him, Taeyeon was clearly enjoying her time munching all kind of food that she ordered in this restaurant.

“Babe,” he called her a bit hesitant. “You sure you can eat all of these?” he eyed all the food on the table.

She turned her head to Jiyong with still busy munching. “Yes. Why? You want some? Then take it.” She answered while sipping her lemon tea then raised her hand. “Excuse me, can I have another plate of this pasta?” she said to a waiter.

“No! No no, it’s enough.” He said and the waiter just nodded –following the G-Dragon’s voice.

“Ah, wae????” she whined and pouted, “You don’t bring enough cash? Then we can use mine.” She said and Jiyong responded with shook his head.

“No, it’s not like that. I’m just afraid that you’ll get sick because of too much eat, babe.” He said with worried face then moved to sit beside his wife and held her 7 months pregnant belly.

He caressed her belly, “Hey, little dragon. Don’t you think that it’s enough? Your mom keep eating and I don’t want her to get sick.” He said with sweet voice.

Taeyeon smiled at her husband action, “Weird.” She said, “I don’t know but I feel full suddenly.” she drank her remain of lemon tea and smiled at Jiyong, made Jiyong smiled too.

And his smiled vanished a few seconds later, “Babe, who’s going to eat the remai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter