Father-Son

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a moment between Jiyong and his son Taeyong, so there is no GTAE interaction in here. It's a bit sad in my opinion, I made it from idea that Jiyong really wishes to have daughter so I was like 'and what if he has son?' and here is the result. Enjoy!

 

 

xxx

The five years old Kwon Taeyong just played with his favourite action figure when his dad busied with his phone call while walked back and forth in front of him.

“Did you bring your jacket, princess? It’s going to be cold there.” He said worriedly. “Don’t wonder around and stick with aunt Yuri and uncle Youngbae, okay?” he added. “I love you too, princess!” he ended the phone call and plopped down himself not far from his son.

Jiyeon went camping with Youngbae, Yuri, and their daughter Youngri who was in the same age as her. It was weekend and Taeyeon was away to Hongkong for her own schedule leaving Jiyong, Jiyeon, and Taeyong. However, this afternoon Youngbae and his daughter visited their house to borrow some equipment and asked Jiyeon whether she wanted to join or not. Now there were just him and his son in their big mansion.

He looked at his son who sat at the end of the same sofa and kept playing his toy, “Hey buddy, you okay?” he asked.

Without looked at his daddy, Taeyong nodded his head. Jiyong was frowning, he knew that his son was just like his wife –kept everything to himself, but there’s something wrong with him today. He kept thinking about Taeyong until the said person spoke up.

“You love Jiyeon noona.” He stated while still busying himself with toy.

“Yeah! Of course I love your noona. So much.” He said without hesitant and smiling widely.

Taeyong stopped from his thing and looked at his smiling daddy, “You love her more than yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter