Cap

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was in her waiting room with Red Velvet members. She was having a special stage for her newest single for SM Station, 11:11. They were laughing over something when suddenly a guy with white hoodie and black cap came into the room –making them gasped.

Being the oldest, Taeyeon stood up and noticed something in the hoodie. “Ji?” she called a bit hesitant.

The man removed his cap, showed his face that Taeyeon knew very well –G-Dragon. “Hi, babe.” He greeted her showing his gummy smile, hugged her and kissed her forehead.

Taeyeon sighed in relief while hugged him back, “Oh my God, I thought you are a sasaeng fan.”

“Na ah, you are right. I’m your number one sasaeng fan.” He winked at her while Taeyeon just rolled her eyes. “Have you done?” he asked.

“Not yet, I have to record once more for the closing stage.” She said and looked at her juniors when one of them –she believed it’s Wendy, made a cough sound. “Ji, this is Red Velvet. Guys, this is Jiyong as you know who is he.” She introduced them.

Red Velvet members stood up immediately, “Annyeonghaseyo, we are Red Velvet.” They bowed to him.

Jiyong waved his hand, “Hi, girls.” He smiled and looked at one of them, “Irene-ssi, I saw you wearing my cap in a show. Am I right?”

Irene smiled shyly, “Yes, GD sunbaenim.” She nodded.

“Oh please, I’m not G-Dragon right now –just an ordinary Kwon Jiyong from Itaewon.” He said making Red Velvet members laughed. “You looked good in that cap, was that yours?” he asked.

“Aniyo, it belonged to one of the guests if I’m not mistaken.”

Jiyong nodded, “You can have it if you wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter