R.O.D

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One of my many scenarios how they started their relationship. The time setting is back in 2014 and because it's my plot so let's say that Jessica's departure and that kid from EXO never happened okay? And Jiyong broke up with Ms. Mizuhara long time ago in here. How I wish this is true:( anyway, Enjoy~

 

xxx

They were currently waiting for the lift to SNSD dorm in the 9th floor of the building. Jiyong just picked up Taeyeon from her company building after she did recording to TTS comeback this September. When the lift opened, being the gentleman he allowed Taeyeon to enter first then him and he pressed button with number nine before it closed with just both of them in there.

“Tae.” He called her.

She looked at him with sleepy eyes, “Hmm?” instead of answering her, Jiyong just looked at his shoes and making Taeyeon scoffed. “What is it, Ji?” she asked him.

This time he looked at her with such determination making her sleepy slightly gone. “Should we make it official?” he asked. “It’s been months since I pursued you.” He added.

Taeyeon frowned, “What do you mean?” she faked her confusion although she knew very well this topic would come sooner or later.

He sighed, “I bet you know that I love you. So much.” He grabbed her hands and squeezed them. “Be mine, please?” he said while looking straight at her eyes.

 After stared at his brown eyes for a while looking for any doubts but she couldn’t find it, she gave up and sighed. She opened at the same time the lift opened and they reached their destination which was 9th floor. She smiled then walked out from the lift with Jiyong following her and they stopped in front of the door of SNSD dorm.

“I have a condition, if you want us official.” She said.

“What is that?” he answered almost immediately and if they weren’t in serious matter Taeyeon swore she could laugh with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter