Comfort 2

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright, spare me this once again because I hate how dirty MAMA was and the haters! Gosh, leave Taeyeon alone will they. And I notice you already know the news right? So, here it is.

xxx

Taeyeon was scrolling her phone with serious face and didn’t notice her boyfriend was coming from the main door of her own apartment.

Snakeyeon stikes again.

……she hates black people, remember? That’s why she bailed out at last minutes……

…yes, she is so racist…

Once a snake always a snake lol.

…thank you Mr. Wiz for informing this news about that plastic face…

Geez, that plastic. Someone please throw the plastic on the trash bin!

She kept scrolling without knowing her tears rolled down her cheeks. She was reading an article about her supposed to be collaboration stage with Wiz Khalifa, but at the last minutes MNet cancelled it through there was something wrong with her audio files or stuffs. She was very excited when she heard she’d have collaboration with the rapper and even they’ve done the rehearsal, but suddenly a staff came and informed her the collaboration was cancelled –and she just knew that the MNet didn’t bother to inform the rapper so he thought Taeyeon was the one that bailed from the collaboration. And the comments, she lied if she said she didn’t get affected by those –it’s just there, readable, and most of them were hurtful as expected from the haters.

“Stop it. It’s not giving you any good.” Jiyong snatched her phone while Taeyeon was trying to get it back.

She was standing on the couch right now, trying to reach her phone from Jiyong who stood on the floor right in front of her. “Give it back to me! Ppalli!” but she couldn’t catch it.

He looked at her teary eyes with serious expression, “Sit.” He ordered firmly.

“Give it back first.” She whined.

He shook his head, “Sit.”

“Ji…”

“Now.” With the finality

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter