Gift

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This one came when I scrolled Park Soo Joo's instagram and saw one of her post was a video when she and the squad celebrate Jiyong's birthday this year. Just like the previous chapter, in my opinion this is a bit y kekekeke. Enjoy!

 

xxx

Jiyong sighed when he looked at his wrist watch, 01.00 A.M. He just arrived after his squad gave him surprise party for his birthday in one of clubs in Seoul. Too tired changed his clothes, he just threw his leather jacket and cap then headed to the bed. He sprawled on his back and stared at the ceiling, tonight was so silent remembering his girlfriend was out of Seoul doing her schedule.

He checked his iPhone in case there was a single message from her but none. “Kim Taeyeon…” he hissed then threw the thing to god nowhere. He decided to close both his eyes hoping when he opened them, morning would just come sooner –and eventually he fell asleep.

×××

A woman tip toed her way into the dragon dungeon while held a medium size yellow smiley cupcake in her hand. She smiled when seeing her boyfriend was asleep while stretched both his hands and legs filling all the bed. She ignited fire to the small candle in the cupcake then shook his body, but there wasn’t any respond. After a few times she failed, she sighed then pinched his waist.

Jiyong jolted up from his dreamland, “What the fff-…”

“Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday, happy birthday~ Happy birthday to you~” Taeyeon sang and Jiyong just sat there watched her like he was a fool.

Taeyeong sang again in Korean, “Saengil chukahamnida~ Saengil chukahamnida~ Saranghaneun Jiyongie~ Saeng-…asdfghjkl…” but she never made it until the end because suddenly Jiyong (unknowingly how he reached her so fast) kissed her and put the cupcake on the night stand, then pushed her body into the bed. And one leaded to another that an hour later Taeyeon found out his and her clothes scattered on the floor.

×××

She snuggled closer to his body while Jiyong kept kissing her crown, she draw circle on his chest then looked up and smiled for a while before stared at anything but his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter