Love is not over

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A silver-haired girl's POV (Bold is in Japanese)

 

"Minaring~! Momoring~! Let's go! We're gonna be late!" I shouted before groaning. It was 7:30 and the ceremonies call-time was on 8:00. 30 minutes drive from here to school. So I guarantee that we were already late. I pouted while tapping my feet to the ground impatiently. Oh, before I forget. The name's Minatozaki Sana. I'm the only heir of the Minatozaki I.T enterprises. I was the friendly one in our group of friends. I love singing and dancing but I focused more on singing. Momoring or Hirai Momo. Typical dumb blonde. Just joking. Kekez. Anyway, she was smart but rather dumb in some cirsumstances. She was the only heir of the Hirai's Hotels and Restaurants having a branch in each every country. Then lastly, Minaring or Myoui Mina is my other bestfriend. She was a redhead. The coldest of our bunch. She was sweet and warm to me and Momoring and ofcourse her sister, Miyuring. She was cold to those who she doesn't like and plain blunt to those who she doesn't know. She was the oldest daughter and heir of the Myoui's Fashion Line AKA the most famous brand in the whole world.

 

I heard footsteps and running then saw Mina walking elegantly towards me and the car while Momo was running. My blonde friend immediately entered the car as if she has o single drop of elegance in her body while the ballerina also entered the car the opposite way of how Momo did. I shook my head at the 2 and drove to school. Good thing there was no traffic. 

 

Jieun's POV

 

Screams from different parts of the auditorium made me alive again for the first time since my break-up with Miyuki. I looked at my members and all of them looked refreshed. I took a deep breath as I heard the intro playing in. Just then I saw a girl with silver dyed hair coming through the entrance followed by a blonde and a redhead. My eyes widened when I glimpsed and saw the redhead's face. Miyuki?

 

[Jungyeon] It feels like that long night
Is going with you

 

As soon as Jungyeon started her verse, The 3 who entered the auditorium stayed at the side of the entrance while watching us. Jungyeon continued singing and even closed her eyes as she slowly felt the song and the lyrics.

 

[Dahyun] It feels like this time
Is fading with you

 

[Chaeyoung] Why are you becoming so far
Why did you go where I can’t see you

 

Dahyun sang while taking a short glimpse of Chaeyoung. Her eyes reflected the pain that both of them were going through.  It was the same with the shorter girl. I sighed when I felt it, the pain. It wasn't their fault that they fell in love with each other and it certainly wasn't their fault that both of their parents were homophobes. I silently scoffed when I thought of Mr&Mrs. Son and Mr&Mrs. Kim. 

 

[Tzuyu] Tell me why youre trying to go so far away
In your eyes
Do you not see me anymore Uh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter