Truth

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After several hours of searching for Mina with no success, Miyuki ushered everyone to sleep and told them that Mina needed time and space. The others agreed, too tired to continue searching for their friend and went to rest. Miyuki turned to Jieun to find her still standing on the porch.

 

“Hey.” The younger girl turned to Miyuki and gave a half smile.

 

“Hey…”

 

“Sorry.”

 

“For what? You didn’t do anything wrong.”

 

“Let’s be honest here, if I hadn’t asked you to marry her then Mina unnie still would’ve courted you without my help. And this wouldn’t have happened.” The Japanese said as she frowned.

 

“If you hadn’t asked me, I still wouldn’t have known that I have feelings for her. I wouldn’t have remembered her in the first place, and even if this happened, what done is done. There is no one to blame.” What Jieun said made Miyuki smile a little despite the pang she felt in her chest.

 

‘How could you forgive me after all I did to you? How can you still talk to me like nothing happened? As if I never hurt you before…’  Miyuki sighed before placing a hand on the smaller one’s shoulder.

 

“Whatever, Ji. As far as I know you, you wouldn’t sleep till you find her.” Jieun just looked down and hoped that Miyuki will allow her to look for the older Myoui.

 

“Go.”

 

“W-what?”

 

“Go on. Find my sister. I won’t stop you.” And with a light pat on Jieun’s head, Miyuki entered the house and went to her room. Jieun smiled as the cold wind blew across her face. “Thank you.” She muttered before running off to find Mina.

 

Jieun’s POV

 

Where could she go? I sighed. I looked over the place to remember that I along with the others have looked before. I groaned feeling a bit light headed before sitting on the sand in front of the shore.

 

“Where are you, Mina?” I gazed at the waters softly before glancing up, catching sight of a cliff. My eyes widen in realization before getting up and running to where the cliff was. There it was. My private coven. The small cabin that I always go to every time we’re here.

 

I took a deep breath before pushing the door open and I was right. There she was, lying on the small bed by the corner of the cabin. Her eyes were closed and I assumed that she was sleeping.  I took small, silent steps to where she was before lying softly next to her.

 

“Mina, mianhe…”

 

Mina’s POV

I was awake, wide awake when I heard the cabin’s door open. I held my breath before a sweet scent of fresh flowers ente

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter