IOI is weird

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The ride was quiet as the others slept due to waking up early in the morning, but Mina wasn’t comfortable to sleep since she knows that Jieun and Chungha sat side by side. Even when Jieun was sleeping and didn’t even pay attention to anyone, Mina was still anxious by the fact that the two still had a little spark between them.

 

Yes, there was still a spark between the childhood sweethearts and Mina herself noticed it. She hated the feeling that was forming in her stomach. Jealousy was it? Mina scoffed before plugging in her earphones, shutting off the world from her view.

 

Chungha’s POV

 

I felt a small smile form on my lips as I quietly watch Jieun clutch to her jacket as she snuggled near my shoulder, sleeping peacefully. She hadn’t changed, not even one bit. I bit my lip before turning to Mina, our Mina, who was munching on some dried sweet potatoes that I packed.

 

“Aren’t you gonna sleep unnie?” She asked me with a shushed voice as she glanced at Jieun who now was leaning on Dahyun’s shoulder. I shook my head no quietly as my answer.

 

“Jieunnie is still cute as ever.” I heard someone in front of us whisper which made Mina and I jumped lightly.

 

I raised an eyebrow at Kyulkyung who giggled at us. “Sorry unnie. Jieunnie might’ve melted from your stare that’s why I interrupted.” The Chinese girl gave us a peace sign before Nayoung scolded her for being loud which resulted in Kyulkyung pouting quietly on her sit.

 

It is true though, Jieun looked the same as if she didn’t even change for one bit. It’s the same hazel-nut brown eyes, pointy nose, and plump kissable lips that I used to looked at. Heck, I’ve memorized her features for the many times that I’ve looked at her. I can even tell it’s her just by either smelling her or touching her hands.

 

“I think cute is an understatement. She could give Aphrodite a run for her money.” I mumbled quietly that only we in the 2nd and 4th row can hear and it made Kyulkyung, Mina and Chaeyeon laugh. Nayoung on the other hand just smirked.

 

“True.” Our maknae, Somi, woke up and rubbed her eyes as she gave us a glance.

 

“What’s funny?” She asked our leader who just showed a small smile.

 

“Nothing, Chungha is just being… Chungha.” Our tall leader ruffled Somi’s hair before kissing her forehead. Damn, I wish I can do that with Jieun as well. A small sad smile made it to my lips.

 

“Hey, it’ll be fine.” I turned to Chaeyeon who gave me a reassuring smile. Kyulkyung turned to me with a sympathetic smile and the Leader/youngest couple did the same. But it didn’t make me feel better. Only Jieun cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter