Sleepy Baby

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone except Jieun and Momo (who had extra dance lessons) entered the practice room loud and cheery not noticing a newcomer watching them with a light smile on her face. Mina who saw the girl gave a tight lipped smile before walking towards her.

 

"I'm guessing that nobody missed me?" The younger Myoui said in a joking voice before giving her signature grin. The girls all gaped before running towards the youngest japanese girl. "MIYUKI!" "UNNIE!" Different names and nicknames entered her ears and the latter who was engulfed in everybody's hug slightly laughed. "Just call me Kaye, guys. Like you used to." The rest smiled and nodded before talking to her to catch up on what they missed in each others life. 

 

You might wonder, why are the rest not angry at Miyuki or should we say, Kaye for hurting Jieun? Well...

 

"It's nobody's fault. Miyuki-san was a good friend to all of you. Yes, she may have hurt me but that's normal. Who could love without getting hurt? If you don't feel pain in a relationship, then it's hardly love at all. A friend is a friend, who's right or wrong is not the thing. It's about being there for them and helping them to walk to the right path. Be there for me and be there for her. Choosing sides could only be more childish than anything. We're teenagers, we know what's right or wrong."

 

What do you expect for a pure, innocent, kind-hearted girl? That's why nobody hated Miyuki for what she have done, though they did have a hard time accepting it. 

 

Everywhere in the room was loud chattering and conversations. But all talk halted when they heard rapid footsteps came from outside the room.

 

"BANG!" 

 

Everyone backed up when the heard the loud bang of the door. Momo entered the room , panting and gasping for air. "Ji-chan... Ji-chan fainted."

 

Miyuki's POV

 

After Momo-chan's announcement, everyone dashed to the clinic where we found her, lying on the clinic's bed. Her face was at peace as she carefully slept through the noises. Everyone's faces were void of worry and sadness. It was never a secret that Jieun was the most loved one in our clique of friends and to what I've observe, even Mina, Sana and Momo-chan were already fond of her. It's no surprise at all, she was Jieun Kim afterall.

 

 After a couple of minutes, everyone left except for me because the practice was cancelled and they were s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter