Flashbacks

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little Miyuki was awed by the her new temporary home, Seoul. Her family have moved to Korea to expand their communications and connections within the Fashions and designs industry and the business world. Being the younger one didn't exactly mean that she didn't have to know nothing about her family's business. She took responsibility as the younger one, to support.

 

She wanted to help her family too, but she can't. She was born with a weak heart and lungs. Having quite an advantage since the Myoui's had the money needed, her heart was healed. But her lungs, not too lucky. She was always home, just watching kids same as her age play as much as they want. Not worrying about their health. She envied them. She wished she was the same as them.

 

The youngest Myoui was playing with the piano keys to take escape the boredom when she noticed her older sister all dressed up and it seems that she was going to the park, again. Mina exited the house and continued her journey to the park without noticing her younger sister following her. She then met up with Jungyeon and Jieun. Miyuki looked at them with a light feeling of jealousy. "How I wish I can play with them."

 

She stayed there for the rest of the afternoon, watching her sister and her friends play. She wanted to join, but it was too risky. So she just observed from afar. Watching for a couple of minutes, she deemed a liking to the little one. The youngest, so it seems as she was being babied by the Mina and the short haired girl. 
When Jieun pouted because Jungyeon and Mina will 'protect' her. When she falls down and scratches her knee, Mina was the one helping her up and treating her wounds. When she cries because it was time to go home, Mina would hug her and tell her they'll see each other tomorrow. Those kind of scenes, Miyuki wished she was Mina.

 

It goes by and Miyuki had been watching them everytime they play. Luckily, Mina and Miyuki's parents doesn't notice them missing because of their busy schedule. 

 

It was their last night in Korea. They were leaving the same day as they arrived so basically, they spent 1 year in Seoul. Miyuki was sad. The scene that she saw earlier, when Jieun was sobbing hard as she tried to convince Mina not to leave. Miyuki thought, 'what if it was me who she doesn't want to leave?' She didn't even had the chance to meet Jieun and Jungyeon personally. But she decided that the next time she's in Korea, she won't forget to look for them. 

 

The maids have packed the siblings' stuff while they have their violin/piano lessons. It was a way to create an image for them as the daughters of the Myouis. Mina excelled in Violin while Miyuki excelled in Piano.

 

"Kaye-chan." Miyuki was surprised when Mina called her when both of them were resting from their lessons. "Nae, Sharon-chan?" (Kaye was Miyuki's English name while Mina's were Sharon.)

 

"For how long have you been following me?" Mina casually said as she slowly played of the first song that learned, "River flows" on her violin.

 

"You knew?" The younger one questioned softly before pressing the piano keys and accompanied her sister's melody and music.

 

"Of course." Mina chuckled before patting her dongsaeng's head. "A couple of months after you met them." Miyuki said, clearly embarassed that she was caught. 

 

"You could've told me. I would've asked for you to join us."

 

"It's no big deal. What done is done." Kaye said as she pressed the last key of the song before leaving the room, clearly upset as she regretted not telling her sister.

 

4 years after coming back to Japan, Miyuki kept a journal. All about Jieun. Her feelings for the girl, her fondness, everything. She wrote it all to keep herself busy and to keep herself alive.

 

Her condition lightly worsened, her breathing was unstable at times so she had to stay at the hospital. She kept remembering about Jieun though, and it messed her up more that her sister had liked Jieun too. Mina told her parents that she wants to come back to Korea to study and also to come back to her friends. She even confessed that she liked someone i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter