If you do

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s POV

 

After monitoring our supposed rivals’ video, we ended up checking our own video to make sure it’s up to par. Not that they’re good, it’s just, uh, double check you know? Argh.

 

“Hey, I got a message from Mr. Choi.” Jihyo turned to us while reading her phone and her eyes were thrice the size of the original.

 

“All the other schools have backed-out after P101 released their video.”

 

“WHAT?”

 

“THE HECK?”

 

“AISH, I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN AGAIN!”  All of us looked at Jungyeon unnie who walked out of the room after she said those words. She looked really pissed off, and trust me, it’s a really scary sight.

 

“Again?” Nayeon unnie muttered quietly before sighing and following Jungyeon unnie.

 

This is the first time that all of us were actually serious. The atmosphere was tense and all of us stiffened by the dropped temperature, except for one person.

 

“Aigoo. They improved so much, no matter the others backed out, again.” Jieun was no longer sitting beside me. Instead, she was calmly typing on the laptop and then she turned the projector on.

 

“Alright, let’s upload this one.” She gave a cheeky smile before she turned to Momo and Sana.

 

“Unnies, could you fetch the two Yeon unnies for me? We need to have their approval for this.” The two nodded and went out and Jihyo tapped Jieun on the shoulder to ask a question that we all wanted to ask.

 

“Jieun ah, why are you so calm about this?”

 

“Eh, it always happens when we’re up against I.O.I.” She shrugged before fixing her hair while she smiled at me when she noticed me staring. I felt my cheeks burning up, so I turned to the door just in time to see the Momo unnie and Sana unnie entering with the enraged ostrich and the upset bunny.

 

3rd Person’s POV

 

“Okay, now that we’re all here. I want all of you to know what’s happening right now. See, the competition 4 years ago was almost like this. The other schools backing out scared of going against P101 because of their background. They’re right, they should be scared and nervous. But they have no right to back out. That’s why our two oldest unnies are quite, upset.” Jieun calmly broke the silence and continued to talk with everyone listening to her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter