Just a little Jelly

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person’s POV

 

After that teary day, everyone was now in their school, waiting for the bus to pick them up. Today was the day of the first battle where they will be performing the songs on their MVs on a guerilla concert. And unfortunately, they will be having a joint concert with I.O.I. They were supposed to be with LOEN School’s I.B.I for their guerrilla concert but they backed out leaving Elistist with no choice.

 

Other than the pressure for the first battle, the 2nd battle of competition, where they would be performing at other schools to compete is going to be held a month from now and never have they been on a very tight schedule. And since the others backed out, they will be performing in P101 by the first day of the 2nd battle and at the second day of the 2nd battle, I.O.I will be performing at their school.

 

“I hate this feeling.” Sana muttered as she rubbed her tummy while Jungyeon kissed the top of her girlfriend’s head to calm her down. But the girl crush herself was nervous, though she didn’t want to show it. The others were no better. Momo was binge-eating and Nayeon was trying to calm her down without success, Jihyo was now talking in a sing-a-song voice with Tzuyu shaking her head trying to ask Jihyo to come to the mart with her in attempt to escape but failed, Chaeyoung was talking to Dahyun with rap and vice versa, Miyuki just face palmed and wished for the bus to come now before Tzuyu escapes.

 

Mina just watched them amusedly with an earphone plugged on her right ear and Jieun sat next to her, shutting off the whole world as she slept like a baby that she is with her head on Mina’s shoulder.

 

“Guys! Shh!” Mina semi-shouted, semi-whispered as she glared at the ruckus the others are making. Everyone quickly went quiet knowing how the youngest didn’t have any sleep these past days. Especially since it was announced that IOI won the mock battle plus the popularity vote that might affect the finals voting. She had been pressured to win since then.

 

Then a big, wait big is not the word, an ENORMOUS bus came around the corner and stopped in front of them. They gaped at the bus (with Momo drooling a little) before several sounds of awe came from them.

 

Then 11 girls went out of the bus. The Elitist members immediately composed themselves as they recognized the competition. Mina just raised an eyebrow, not even moving an inch from the bench she and Jieun was sitting on.

 

“Hana, dul, set! Yes, I love it! I.O.I imnida, annyeonghaseyo!” The girls from 101 greeted them brightly and Jihyo ushered everyone to greet them back. While she does so, the I.O.I girls watched carefully with amused smiles.

 

As much as Jihyo hated it, she had to wake up Jieun somehow. So she tapped the girl’s cheeks in attempt to wake her which is unsuccessful. She was about to try again when someone stopped her.

 

“It’s alright Jihyo-ssi. She can rest for a while; you don’t have to greet us as a whole.” A soft yet stern voice interrupted her. She turned to where the voice came from to see Chungha herself who was standing between Sejeong and a tall stone-like girl.

 

‘Nayoung was it? The one without the expression?’ The Elitist membe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter