Still the same

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

 

I woke up and opened my eyes, slightly irritated because of the sunlight creeping on the cabin’s window.  I’m predicting it’s still early because of the silence around the whole place.

 

I tried to sit up to be stopped by a sudden weight on my chest. Looking down, I saw my princess sleeping peacefully with her head on my chest. Her hair was ruffled but it didn’t make her any less beautiful. She stirred from her sleep and I stopped moving, afraid that I might wake her up but I was too late.

 

Her eyes fluttering open slowly as she gets up from her previous position.

 

“Good morning, princess.”

 

She looked confused before a small smile appears on her lips.

 

“Good morning, Mina-cchi.” She stretched her arms a bit before sitting up. I giggled. How can one person be so beautiful and adorable at the same time? I stood up before fixing the small bed while my princess stares of the cliff view from the window.

 

“Let’s go princess. The others must be worried sick now. You know how Jihyo gets, right?” A soft giggle entered my ears as I fix my bed hair and the sound made me smile.

 

“Arrasso. But as much as I want to walk, uhh, I kinda can’t.”

 

“Why? What’s wrong?” I asked her before my eyes went to her feet. Her ankle was a bit reddish and it was clearly swollen. My eyes widened before I kneeled beside her, my hands reaching out on her sprained foot. After examining her foot, my eyes went back to her face to see her also looking at me nervously.

 

Jieun’s POV

 

“Uh, you see, uhm.” My eyes shifted to everywhere else except Mina’s eyes as I was scared that she will scold me. You see, upset Mina is not really a good thing. Her usually soft eyes stared at me hard with a sparkle of concern and upset.

 

“I-I tripped at the side of the river bank when I was on the way here.” Her eyes clearly told me that she didn’t like my clumsiness. Yes, I am clumsy. Maybe 2 levels below S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter