Rivals

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person’s POV

 

Everyone was gathered on the shore to film their last video. Since they uploaded their dance video, the votes between I.O.I and Elitist had been neck to neck and the only way to settle the score was the views of their vocal video. The scene they were filming was the closing scene where Jieun was facing the sunset with her back facing the camera. Her feet were drenched in the water with the cold wind blowing smoothly.

 

Another camera was placed on her side to capture her face. And a monitor was placed in front the beach house where the others are watching what the cameras are filming.

 

The video shows Jieun shivering lightly as the waves crashed against her legs; she bites her lip feigning a sorrowful face as a lone tear escapes her eyes. The others were in awe, amazed on how professional Jieun looked like while acting. And this was the first time for most of them to see her acting.

 

“Alright. The angles are good. Jungyeon, move the camera towards the sunset shot.” Miyuki quietly commanded and Jungyeon obliged quickly, controlling the camera to move the shot towards the breathtaking view.

 

Everyone admired the sun setting slowly, well, except for one. Mina was more amazed with Jieun than the sunset. Jieun was afterall, Mina’s “breathtaking view”.

 

“And cut! That’s a wrap everybody!”

 

“Alright! Let’s rest! I’m pretty sure everyone is on their last energy. ” Jihyo yelled and everyone quickly entered the house to rest, leaving Mina, Jungyeon, Nayeon, Miyuki and Jieun outside. Jungyeon and Miyuki were wrapping up their things while Nayeon and Mina were helping Jieun put on thicker clothes.

 

“Ahh, you, um, look beautiful Jieun-ah.” Mina stuttered while Nayeon looked at her amused, her lips pursing as she stifled a laugh. The bunny left knowing better than to suffer diabetes if she listens to the lovebird’s exchange of words.

 

“Don’t flutter me, Minari. And you look beautiful too.” Jieun complimented Mina back with a small smile on her lips paired with her sweet eyesmile. Mina looked away with flushed cheeks and it made Jieun giggle.

 

“Can we stay out here for a while?” Mina turned to Miyuki who was about to enter the beach house and the latter just smiled and nodded.

 

“Sure, just be right back before dinner okay?” Mina gave a wide grin before nodding enthusiastically. And with that, Miyuki, Jungyeon, and Nayeon left them alone.

 

Jieun’s POV

 

As the sun sets, the sky starts to turn dark leaving Minari and I being lit up by the full moon and the stars. Both of us sat side by side by the shore on the sand. There was a comfortable silence as I watch the night sky, admiring the view.

 

“It looks really beautiful.” I muttered quietly along with the sounds of the soft waves crashi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter