Best of friends

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyuki’s POV

 

Oh my gosh, this scene couldn’t be worse. I mean for freaks sake, Sana is weeping on Jungyeon’s lap. Dahyun and Chaeyoung are hugging each other while sing along to IOI’s Downpour, Tzuyu was trying to bring back Jihyo in our dimension, Momo was eating Nayeon’s leftover cereal as the latter glares daggers at the floor, and my sister was burning a hole at the TV whenever Chungha appears. Jieun was the sanest as she was just – Wait, where the heck is Jieun?

 

“Stop being depressed and let’s upload our video.” Everyone flinched when they heard a cold, freezing voice broke the depressing scene. Jieun plopped down to her former position which is next to Mina and placed a several boxes of Pizza and a bag of jokbal on the table.

 

Jokes aside, I have never seen Jungyeon and Momo leave their girlfriends (Sana and Nayeon, who else? Pft) sides as they jumped like hungry hyenas to where the food was. Dahyun and Chaeyoung followed them with Nayeon who pinched Momo who was whining while eating jokbal and Sana who smacked Jungyeon’s head who hurriedly gave her a sloppy kiss before turning her attention to the food again. The rest followed suit, afraid that the food will disappear within seconds.

 

I smiled as they finally regained their selves back and glanced at Jieun who was feeding my sister with pizza and jokbal. The dark expression on my sister’s face was replaced by a very happy and bright expression. Seriously? These girls are like under Jieun’s command, not that it’s a bad thing. But she seems to make everyone happy whenever she wants to. The only catch is that she herself might be keeping things to herself to keep everyone from worrying, and that itself makes me worry.

 

I joined them in grabbing food bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter