Snowflake

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s POV

 

I was about to ask her something when her phone rang. Apparently, our parents are looking for us when they noticed that we were gone. We looked at each other and laughed.

 

After our laughing fit, we went back to the hotel to find our parents in front. Mom gave me a wide smile which I returned the same way. Before going our own ways, I find myself staring at Jieun’s back who was about to climb into their car but she turned around and locked eyes with me. She sent me an angelic smile before goodbye and I did the same.As soon as my parents were done interviewing me about my date with my future wife on the way home, I sighed when I remembered that I was supposed to ask her something so I opened my phone and opened my messaging app. I smiled lightly as I scroll down my contacts before clicking the contact name “Snowflake<3” Why snowflake? Well, she loves snow and everything about winter.

 

Mina: Hey, Thankyou for today. I had the best time in my life. Message me when you get home. Take care, snowflake. Oh, and can I ask you a question?

 

I lazily dropped myself on my bed and closed my eyes as I nervously waited for her reply and a minute later, I felt my phone vibrate. I opened it and saw a message.

 

Jieun: Thankyou to you too, Mina-cchi ^^ I had lots of fun. I hope we can do it some oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter