Happy and Sad tears

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person’s POV

 

Before arriving at the resort, the girls made a quick stop at a restaurant near the place they were staying at. As usual, the group was loud and active which made the people around them smile as they observe the group of girls cheerfully conversing with each other. The waiter asked if they wanted some alcoholic drinks since most of the teenagers like them that eats at the restaurant always ordered for the “forbidden drink” as Momo calls it. The people around them were surprised since they were different from the usual teenagers in this generation.

 

In the middle of eating, Mina excused herself to go to the bathroom and as soon as she was out of sight, Jieun stated her plan for Mina’s surprised party. Even before their roadtrip, the others already planned it out without Mina’s knowledge.

 

When their look-out which is Dahyun the Eagle, said that Mina was coming back, Nayeon stuffed Momo’s mouth with roasted chicken leg to prevent her from talking (she might ‘accidentally’ spill the plan, Nayeon said), Mina just raised her right eyebrow at her Japanese friend without even minding whatever happened after she left.

 

Around 11:30 pm, the girls arrived at the resort they were going to film their music video at. It was one of Jieun’s family’s resorts. The ocean’s calm atmosphere and the soft crashes of the waves were heard as the girls grabbed their own bags and walked to the beach house they were staying at. But soon, the peace and quiet was disturbed by none other than the girls themselves.

 

“WHOA!”

 

“LOOK AT THE VIEW! I BET IT’S BETTER WHEN IT’S EARLIER!”

 

“I wonder if I can reach the swimming pool..”

 

“I WANNA SWIM!”

 

“MOMO, NO! WE HAVE TO UNPACK FIRST.”

 

“I hope the beach is not to deep..”

 

“OMG, THERE’S A CANOE!”

 

“Alright guys, unpack your stuff and settle down. It’s almost midnight. We need to sleep as soon as possible because we have to film tomorrow. So Dahyun, Jungyeon, no funny business. Okay?” Miyuki announced and the others quickly followed. Dahyun and Jungyeon groaned because of the special mention which made the others laugh.

 

The girls got to their assigned rooms with their roommates since the beach house only had 4, but big bedrooms. 2Yeon(Jungyeon, Nayeon), SaMoKi (Sana, Momo, Miyuki), JiTzu(Jihyo, Tzuyu) DubChaeng (Dahyun, Chaeyoung) and of course, MiEun (Mina, Jieun)

 

Everyone settled in and unpacked their bags, tired from long drive. Mina who stayed awake most of the ride was the most exhausted, lay on her bed as soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter