The arrival

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was busy practicing for the upcoming contest with Jieun leading them. The new members which is the J-Trinity was quick to follow and adapt with the old members with Jieun's help.

 

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6 and 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 turn and then drop!" The youngest shouted as the rest followed her actions before literally dropping there bodies to the ground. They were on the last set of practice of their dance performance video and after that was their meeting for the drama and vocal video. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YnlX1lSWHg )

 

"Jokbal! AHHHHHHH! JOKBAL!" Momo was shouting as she rolled her body like a sushi on the ground. Jungyeon and Dahyun joined her while the rest just laughed at their silly antics. "Arrasso! We'll order jokbal, pizz and chicken before starting our meeting for the drama/vocal video." Jihyo said which got cheers from the rest. Mina who was too tired to cheer let her head rest on Jieun's shoulder who sat by her side. The other's who saw the scene grinned except for a jokbal-obssessed dancing machine and a cutie-y squirrel who both frowned. 

 

"Tired?" Jieun asked the japanese girl beside her and got a nod as an answer. "How can you still smile like that as if you haven't practice for  6 straight hours, Eunnie?" Sana questioned Jieun. The latter turned her head to Sana which caused Mina to abruptly fall from Jieun's shoulder. She frowned and glared at Sana who ruined her moment with her princess.

 

Momo's POV

 

While the rest were busy ordering food, I chuckled lightly watching Mina fall when Ji-chan turned towards Sana. Serves her right for trying to solo my Ji-chan. Even though Sana is also my rival, I thanked her for ruining Mina and Ji-can's moment. I walked towards them before sitting infront of the Fil-Kor girl.

 

"I'm used to it, Sana-chan. I usually do this when I have my freetime so 6 hours is no big deal." My love-interest answered before turning to me and smiling. I grinned.

 

"Can I have a drink, Ji-chan?" I asked her before lifting up her water bottle. She nodded and smiled. "Sure thing, Momo-chan."

 

While drinking, I lightly smirked when I saw my rivals' faces. They looked at me like they're gonna kill me. Well, if looks could kill I'd be a thousan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter