My Princess

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person

 

Everyone was conversing with the newcomers, trying to get to know them, some even dared to flirt with them but the boys were immediately rejected when they heard the 3 say "I'm not straight." Jieun was laughing quietly when she saw some of the boys' rejected faces. While the other boys' celebrated. If you know what I mean. Ahe. They continued to mess around and make pretty loud noises since they have no classes for the day. Only the 'get to know each other for an hour'. For the first minutes, everyone sans the newbies requested to see their talents. 

 

Momo danced which caused nosebleeds. Seriously. Even the gayest couple, Junhoe and Jinhwan were jaw-dropped. Sana sang. Some almost fell asleep. Her voice was so sweet and melodious that made the others close their eyes to feel the song.

 

Then Mina. Because of the stubborn elites and a little bit of "I want to impress Jieun" in her mind, she danced. Just a little sneak peek and everyone knew that she could pass as dance major too. After dancing she sang a little. Damn, Myoui. Such a teaser. She sang the chorus of "Love is not over" which Jieun's group sang at the opening ceremonies. Everyone then clapped along and it turned into a karaoke session.
Even though the 3 japanese girls were surrounded, they kept glancing at a certain ombre-haired girl who was leaning on the wall while observing her fellow classmates. They could only smile and admire the girl. She was so calm unlike the other people in this room. 

 

"Alright, guys. Give the J-trinity some space." Everyone in the room said their apologies to the japanese girls before 'calmly' and 'politely' got back to their seats. "Your seats are over here." Nayeon, the same one who told the others to give the girls some space, smiled and them and gestured over Jieun. There were 2 empty chairs behind Jieun's and 1 next to her. The 3 looked at looked at each other, as if asking whose seat is whose. 

 

"Just decide with rock paper scissors. The winner gets to seat next to JiJi." Nayeon said chuckling before seating infront of Jieun. It was a funny scene. The whole class except Jieun, Nayeon and Jihyo were divided into 3. Each group has their own bias.

 

Team Moguri's leader was Seunghoon. His reason? "They're both charismatic and cool. Chic dancers." Momo grinned and the others acknowledged Seunghoon's reason.

 

Then there's Team No Sana, No life, Leader: Hanbin. Reason, "Sana noona makes Jieun's image less scary" Which gain a laugh from the class and a glare from Jieun. Sana smiled when she thought she has a fair chanc of sitting with her Jieunnie.

 

The "MinaIsTheWinna" team which got a "Seriously?" pokerface look from the other teams. Guess who's team is this? You'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter