Past, Present, Future

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s POV

 

So now I’m here, in one of the Hirai’s Hotel and Restaurant, stuttering like an idiot in front of the person I like, while trying to comprehend what just happened. I feel like I want someone to throw me to the North Pole and be with my fellow penguins just to avoid this embarrassing situation. But all of my weird thoughts disappeared when I heard a melodious giggle that came from the Fil-Kor girl in front of me. She gave me a cheeky smile.

 

“As cute as always, Mina-cchi.” I blushed when I heard her new nickname for me. I suddenly became interested in the spoon that I was holding. Just then I heard her call my name as she looked at me worried, her brows cutely furrowed while her lips formed a small pout.

 

“Do you not like it if I call you that?”

 

“N-NO! I-I mean, its okay. I like it when you call me that.” The last part came out as a whisper so I thought that she didn’t hear it. But then I heard her laugh a little.

 

“Okay then, Mina-cchi. And I’m glad you like it when I call you that.” She smiled at me sweetly as she swiftly tucks her hair behind her ear. And I can feel the heat from my body go to my face for two reasons. 1. Because she heard what I’ve said, and 2, because of her sweet smile and gesture.

 

I faked a cough before finally meeting her eyes again. And never have I ever seen such wonderful dark brown eyes. And because she’s smiling, her eyes formed crescents and it looked like her eyes sparkl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter