Roadtrip

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to the present

 

10:05 am, March 23, 2017

 

Mina’s POV

 

I smiled a little when I glanced at the person next to me to find her fast asleep. Well, almost everyone in the bus was asleep except for me, Momo and Sana unnie. I rummaged through my bag and finally taking out my blanket before gently placing it on my snowflake.

 

“Ehem.” I turned to Momo unnie who faked cough to catch my attention. Oh, yeah, we were having the “talk”.

 

“I still can’t believe that you’re engaged with Ji-chan.” Momo unnie frowned a bit when he said that and it made me feel a little bad for what my bestfriends have to go through because of my engagement.

 

“I know right? But don’t worry Mina-yah. It’s totally fine by me and Momo. If both of you are happy, then so are we. Right, moguri~?” To which Momo unnie replied with a sad nod. I sighed.

 

“I’ll make it up for both of you. Momo unnie, I’ll buy you Jokbal. And Sana unnie, I’ll get you the squirrel plush that you wanted.” After hearing those, the two immediately beamed and cheered making the sleeping ones stir from their sleep.

 

“Oops.” The 2 said as they sheepishly smiled which made me giggle a bit.

 

“Mina-ring~ take care of Ji-chan, okay? Don’t hurt her. She’s a nice person. And she’s one in a million. One of a kind, actually.” Sana unnie said to me and Momo unnie nodded eagerly.

 

“Nae. Me and Sana-chan are not much bothered because we knew that what we had for Ji-chan was only a crush. Besides, I got my eyes on somebody else already. Anyway, I’m going to sleep.” Momo unnie dashed back to her sit between Nayeon unnie and Jungyeon unnie.

 

My eyes widen when I realized that Momo unnie has her eyes on—

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter