Arranged Marriage

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week later

 

"So, the first battle is the video battle?" Jungyeon asked Miyuki who nodded her head with a small frown on her face. All of them was gathered around the parking lot while waiting for a certain ombre girl. They were supposed to be off to their filming location for their music video. "For the 23rd time, yes unnie." The others snickered lightly from the slightly amusing exchange between Miyuki and Jungyeon. Just then when Jungyeon was about to ask again (just to annoy Miyuki), Jieun came running to them at a fast pace. "Whoa.." Multiple sounds of wow and amazements were heard as she neared them.

 

"Sorry I'm late. I had to pick these clothes I'm wearing right now from the shop-- Uh, are you guys okay?" She gestured towards Mina, Momo, and Sana who no doubt have lost themselves in front of the younger girl, again. Why were they like that? Well you see, Jieun had dressed up as their main actress for the music video. And frankly, she looked like a freaking Goddess. Her hair was braided at the side just like Elsa from Frozen and she wore a flower crown. For her top, she wore a white hanging blouse with ripped edges and for her bottoms; she had ripped denim short coupled with brown furry boots. She rarely wore revealing outfits and right now, it was a moment to be remembered.

 

“I think you broke them again, Ji.” Nayeon said before giggling with the others. “How could I break them unnie? It’s impossible to break a human being? And what do you mean by again?”

 

“Nothing..”

 

‘Gosh. She’s such an innocent baby.’ Everyone thought. Everyone was so immersed watching Mina, Momo and Sana make a fool of themselves in front of Jieun and nobody noticed Miyuki who had a pained expression on her face for a few moments.

 

 

Miyuki’s POV

 

God, how can she be so beautiful? Is she even real?  Curse my life for being so difficult.. She still would have been mine if it weren’t for these cursed lungs. I pursed my lips in frustration before leading all of them to what we were supposed to do.

 

“Alright guys, in to the bus.” I ‘faked’ a smile and led everyone to the bus the Jungyeon owned.

 

Mina’s POV

 

I gazed lovingly to the girl who was busy reading a book while ignoring the chaos that was happening around her. She seemed so unreal. The way her brows furrowed when she gets to a frustrating part in the book she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter