This is a competition

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person’s POV

 

Since it still was Mina’s birthday, half of the group decided to go swimming while the other half lazed around the beach house.

 

“What the hell?” Nayeon’s voice was heard around the living room as she sat up straight with her laptop on her lap.

 

“Wae? What’s wrong?” The others piled near Nayeon and looked at the laptop screen, Mina and Jieun excluded since Mina was sleeping on the opposite couch where the others were and Jieun was reading a book beside her.

 

“The representatives of P101 just uploaded their video for the competition.” The bunny-teeth girl said with a small frown on their lips.

 

“P101? You mean the school that handle I.O.I?” Jieun asked, surprise evident on her face as she sets her book down.

 

“I.O.I?”

 

“P101?”

 

“The hell they talking about?”

 

“If you all are wondering, I.O.I is like our rival on the last competition with only a few points ahead of them. P101 is their school. They only have like, 202, students. 101 girls, 101 boys.” Jungyeon explained for the others to understand.

 

“Oh~.”

 

“I thought they went their separate ways after the last competition though?” Jungyeon then asked Nayeon who simply shrugged.

 

“I don’t know, but maybe Chungha really meant what she said.” Nayeon ended her sentence with a smirk before glancing at Jieun who was poking the sleeping Mina’s cheeks.

 

After hearing the older girl’s statement though, Jieun’s eyes widened and she looked at Jungyeon and Nayeon in disbelief. The penguin on the other hand woke up when she no longer felt Jieun poking her cheek. Momo then snickered when she saw Mina clinging to Jieun.

 

“There would be no way that she meant that.” Jieun said as she awkwardly laughed. The others noticed the change in her behavior which made them curious of what this ‘Chungha’ said.

 

“Aye, Chungha is a girl of her words.” Jungyeon said before dashing out of the living room with Jieun trying to catch her. While the others stiffened when they felt the atmosphere got colder. Thanks to one Japanese girl, a Myoui to be exact. And since there was only one Myoui in the house, the other was at the beach, you all know who is the culprit right?

 

“YAAAAAA!” And they went round and round until Jungyeon was free because Jieun’s ankle was still a little swollen.

 

The others was still quiet as they depicted that Mina still wasn’t in the mood to hear one of them talking.

 

“Hey guys! I heard one of the schools we’re fighting already uploaded their video, le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter