Where are you?

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I gave a light bow to the 3 Japanese girls infront of me."Annyeonghaseyo. Jieun imnida." I introduced myself before offering a polite smile. They also bowed back before introducing themselves to me.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Minatozaki Sana imnida." The silverhaired girl said while she gave me a smile that reminded me of a squirrel. She also reminded me of a certain bunny friend of mine because of their bubbly features and aura. It gave me a feeling of comfort.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hirai Momo imnida." The blonde looked rather blank but after a few seconds she finally smiled. She reminds me so much of Jungyeon oppa. They give the 'Oppa-vibes'. She looked so chic and charismatic. I don't know, but somehow I feel safe around her. And lastly, Myoui Mina. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Myoui Mina imnida." She was soft-spoken, mild-mannered and calm. Opposite of her. Mina-san gives me a weird feeling. It's like I've known her before. I shook the thought out of my head and opened a conversation with them.

 

"I thought your flight was supposedly today, Mina-ssi?" I asked the redhead while unconciously tilting my head to the right with a questioning look on my face. 

 

3rd Person

 

'Sana.. Control. Yes, she's cute. But you've met other cute girls and boys before right? But somehow.. I feel like she's different.' Sana had to use all of her mental power to refrain herself from pinching the ombre-haired girl.

 

'Momo, keep cool. You're supposed to be all chic-like and charismatic. Ugh. Can't stop it. She looks so cute.' While Momo was mentally fighting herself, she didn't realize that she was already making a funny face which made Jieun smile since she find it weird but cute.

 

'She... looks so pure and innocent. Aish. What is this feeling? It's like I've known her before. I want to protect her. Her smile. Her purity. Her innocence. I want to keep her safe and keep her close to me. Why? Why am I feeling this way?' Mina calmed herself down and smiled a little before answering Jieun's question. "I'm sorry for the rush schedules. But since we had nothing to do in Japan, we thought we could go here a little earlier. I hope we didn't surprise you." 

 

Jieun shooked her head indicating that she didn't mind the early arrival of her guests. "Oh no, It's fine. You could've called me as soon as you arrived Korea though. I would've been very happy to help you. Your things? Are they still at the hotel?" Jieun questioned the redhead while the blonde and silverhaired girl was quietly observing the ombre-haired girl. 

 

"Ahh, We had them delivered at the address given by my sister. I hope you don't mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter