I love you, I remember you

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I suggest you play this while reading this, IOI's I love you, I remember you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1DimNBdqZ0

 

_________________

3rd Person’s POV

 

9 years old Jieun smiled widely as she held the straps of her backpack tightly, excited to enter school. It was the first time she’d been that happy after Mina had left for Japan. She looked up to her mother who took her hand and held it.

 

“This is my school eomma? I like it so much!” The child squealed with her eyes sparkling with happiness.

 

“Nae, let’s go inside okay? So you can go to your classes.” Little Jieun squealed again before running and pulling her mother with her which made the woman smile at her daughter fondly.

 

“Alright sweetheart, we’re here. Behave, okay?” Jieun nodded while trying to peek at her supposed classroom.

 

“Hello Ms. Kim, and I presume this is little Jieun?” A girl with doll like features greeted Jieun’s mom before kneeling to her level.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jieun imnida. Please take care of me.” The child bowed before politely smiling.

 

“Hello, Jieun ah. I’m Park Bom, but you can call me Ms. Park.” She smiled before standing up to say goodbye to Jieun’s mother.

 

“It was nice meeting you, Mrs. Kim. I will look after your daughter here.” The woman smiled before turning to her daughter and kissing her cheek. “Take care of yourself, sweety. Learn well. I love you.” Mrs. Kim bowed to the teacher before taking her leave.

 

Jieun looked up to her teacher with bright eyes, full of wonder and innocence. Bom smiled before calling someone from the classroom.

 

“Chungha ah, come here for a second.” A girl with almond shaped eyes came towards them. She was slightly taller than Jieun and she was holding a hamster doll by her right hand.

 

“Nae, teacher Park?”

 

“This is Jieun, keep her company alright? She’s your new classmate.” Little Chungha blinked innocently before nodding and looking at Jieun. Their teacher then went inside their classroom because apparently one of the kids were crying.

 

Chungha had been staring at Jieun for a while now and that made the younger girl uncomfortable. Jieun’s eyes grew watery and teary and that made Chungha panic. She drew closer to the younger girl before hurriedly giving her the hamster that she was holding.

 

“P-please don’t cry.” Jieun sniffled a bit before holding the doll close to her. Chungha smiled when Jieun finally calmed down. But she was surprised when little Jieun held her hand.

 

“Chungha unnie, let’s go inside.” One smile made Chungha’s heart beat faster.

 

 

13 years old Jieun was running around, checking every room she passes by looking for a hamster girl. Jieun was beyond worried after hearing that Chungha was not home. She knew that her unnie had been pressured for their first middle school performance, being the leader she was.

 

“Eodiya?” She asked no one in particular before her eyes widened in realization. She dashed through stairs towards the rooftop. She slowly breathed as she opened the door, and a sigh escaped before the edges of her lips tugged upwards in relief.

 

There stood a girl, her backs against the rooftop’s entrance. Her hair flowing behind her as the wind blows softly. This was Chungha’s favorite place. Ever since she and Jieun have discovered the staircase towards up here in the rooftop, she held this place close to her heart and goes here everytime she feels sad.

 

Jieun, with soft steps, went on her way to the older girl before pulling the girl into a back hug. Chungha stiffened before relaxing when a familiar scent hit her nose. She turned around placing her arms around Jieun’s waist and placing her head on the crook of the younger’s neck.

 

It was silent between the two of them just for a couple of moments, with the sun setting and the wind blowing. Flowers and leaves danced around them signalizing that it really was autumn. Chungha lived for this kind of moments with the younger girl. Just the two of them, not even one saying a word. Just their hearts beating at the same time. Like they were plugged in the same song.

 

“You don’t have to shoulder it all, Chungie. I’m still here remember?”

 

 

14 years old Jieun stood quietly as the teacher introduces a new student.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter