True love is fair

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The backstage of the floating stage near the Han River was chaotic as all the stuff and members were running back and forth to the members of IOI and Elitist who were getting their makeup and preparation done. It was only 15 minutes away from the beginning of the concert and they could already hear the fans outside. The shouts and the cheers were so loud that it made the performers anxious and nervous yet bright and excited at the same time.

 

“So this is how it feels to be idols.” Sana muttered under her breath as she held Jungyeon’s hand tighter. The poor girl was more than nervous as it was her first time performing. Other than that, she also felt rather frustrated with the looks that her girlfriend was receiving from the female staff.

 

“Ya. Can you stop being a girl-crush just this time?” The Japanese girl whined at Jungyeon who just laughed and assured her girlfriend that it was only her.

 

“Don’t worry, Sana ah. You’re the only one for me.” Momo and Dahyun faked puked as they heard what Jungyeon said while the rest of the Elitist members just grimaced at how cringe and corny their love-sick member was.

 

“Wow. I have never heard this line in my life.” Jieun sarcastically said as she snickered before running away from Jungyeon who was ready to pounce on her which was only stopped by Sana.

 

“Shut up, midget.” Jungyeon snapped at Jieun who just meronged at her.

 

“Excuse me. First of all, I am a fun-size person, not a midget. Because I’m not small, you’re just tall. And secondly, I’m more charismatic and good looking than you even when I’m at this height.” Jieun argued back before disappearing to the makeup room as it was her turn.

 

“Aish, that midget.” Jungyeon was now muttering curses at Jieun while the others were laughing at the cute banter between the childhood friends. Mina however was feeling lightly lightheaded so she excused herself and went out of the backstage. She was walking around the halls when she bumped into someone when she turned at the exit.

 

“Oh sht, I’m sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter