Amnesiac love

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV


        After 30 seconds of having a staring contest, Jieun and Jungyeon turned to us when they heard cheers only to find that the 'competitors' was done and walked to their seats. Sana and Momo walked to the chairs behind Jieun while I sat next to Jieun. The others quieted down too when a teacher walked through the door. It must have been an hour pass.

 

"Good Morning. I am Mr. Choi, your new adviser and I would be telling you what the outcome od the teachers and officials meeting. Elitist along with Mina, Sana and Momo, follow me." We followed him out of our homeroom and he led us to a practice room. He gestured us to take a seat and we piled in the room.


"For the whole school year, you would be using this room and the room across this one to prepare for the Grand competition. This will be your dance practice room and the room across would be vocal practice room and recording room. Every 4 years, there would be the grand music competition involving school in South Korea to compete. Performances such as Acting, Stage plays, Dancing, Singing, or both. "

 

 Everyone was bored at first but when the competition was mentioned, every eye in the room was directed to the teacher talking. It seems to peek their interest. They must be so passionate when it comes to music related stuff. I am too, only if I wasn't the heir of a Fashion and Designs company.

 

"3 of you have competed in it before." He stated before running his eyes through all of the students until he stopped at Jieun, Nayeon and Jungyeon. He smiled. 

 

"The competition would last a whole school year consisting of 1 mock battle and 3 official battles. The mock battle is composed of performing, via videos. Most views wins. The first official battle is Stage Dance and singing contest, respectively seperated in a guerilla concert. 2nd official battle is Cover Performances via schools. You perform in other schools that is also part of the competition. 3rd battle is called "The Final battle: The originals" where you will hold an official concert and perform your own composed songs, own choreographies.:"

 

"Jieun, Nayeon and Jungyeon participated in the same contest at her 2nd year of Middle school. They won  of course. I think it would be the sam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter