Elitist

Spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I groaned when I felt someone poking my cheeks. "Hey.. Psst. Wake up." I heard someone mutter and it was an unfamiliar voice. Somehow, It reminded me of yoda who wants to go to the mart. Does that make sense? Well, it does to me. I opened my right eye and took a peek and saw 3 persons towering over me. A thomas the train look-a-like who's scaring me with her stare and a squirtle bunny who's peering over the left side of my face and a giant Yoda who's blankly looking at me, it seems like she was the one who poked me.

 

"Good Morning Jieunnie~! Rise and shine, we've got school today!" I hid my face under the blanket when Thomas shouted and cursed when I felt my ears ringing from the loud shriek. "Shut up, thomas." I muttered which caused laughter from the Yoda and the Bunny. 

 

"YAAAAA!" Oops. Wrong idea to . I finally sat up and gave them a smile. "Morning. Go out, I'll prepare. Be there in 15." The three of them got out of my room and I slyly fixed myself and did my daily routine.

 

I felt empty. There was no one rushing me to wake up and will have to kiss me first so that I'll finally wake up. I miss her. Her smile, laugh, voice, lips and eveything. I sighed. For the whole summer all I did was think of her. Wait, what date is today? I checked the calendar and there it is. August 10. "Jieunnie, Let's go. I heard Tzuyu say from the other side of the door and I immediately walked out of the room that was once our home. 

 

"Baby. Mina-chan is going to be here soon. August 10." She squealed and hugged me so tight that I could barely breathe. "I missed her so much." She muttered against my neck and I felt a tear dropped on my pale skin. 

 

"I'm sure she does too. Just a little longer."

 

"Hey, Hamster. Let's go." Nayeon the Rabbit grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the lovey-dovey couple that was walking to slow. I entered the car and started the engine. Nayeonnie entered first followed by the couple and when they settled in, I finally drove to school. K-International Academy of Performing Arts (KAPA).

 

Our school was widely known to produce the global stars and artists that represents several asian countries specifically, Korea and Japan. From singing, dancing, acting, song writing, fine arts, fashion designing and more, our school was the best of the best. But it was a survival of the fittest. If you the directors and teachers don't think you can make it through the music industry, well goodbye to your dreams. Other info, we were quite famous in our school. We have a group. It's called "Elitist" and we already have quite a fandom in and out of school, our fans we're called elites. How did we end up being in the same group? Well, thanks to my ex-girlfriend. 

 

"Ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter