008. The Neighbours

Polyrhythm [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

008. The neighbours


 

“TAEHYUNG! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING!?”

 

“WAKE UP ALREADY! I HAVE LOTS PLANNED FOR US TODAY!”

 

“STOP SHOUTING and let me down.”

 

Taehyung stops shaking his friend and lets go of his ankles.

 

“Ouch… My neck.” Jimin pushes himself into a sitting position, leaning his back against the edge of the bed.

 

“What exactly have we been doing this past week?” Taehyung asks, crossing his arms over his chest.

 

“... Um… Nothing?” Jimin rubs his aching neck, pouting.

 

“Exactly. If we’re gonna live here we have to get to know the neighbours.”

 

“Ok.”

 

“Don’t just sit there! Get dressed! Brush your hair! Paint your face!”

 

Jimin sighs and does as he’s told. Fifteen minutes later he’s dressed in a pair of black jeans and a red tank top. Taehyung might be an , but he was kind enough to buy Jimin new clothes. And nice clothes too.

 

“So what are we doing?” he asks his friend while beginning to make their shared bed.

 

“We’re going to get to know the neighbours.”

 

“And how exactly are we doing that?”

 

“By knocking on their doors and saying hi of course!”

 

Jimin stops what he’s doing and devotes his full attention to the grinning idiot next to him. “What?”

 

“Come on!” Taehyung pulls his friend by the wrist out of the apartment and towards the lift. “We’ll start on the top floor.”

 

The top floor is floor fourteen. Taehyung gives his slightly terrified friend one last grin before ringing the doorbell. They immediately hear a dog barking. And it sounds like a big dog.

 

The door opens and there stands a really tall, scary looking man, struggling to keep his enormous pet from attacking the two young men.

 

“Yes?” he asks, in between grunts of exhaustion from keeping the dog in place.

 

“H-hi. We just moved in.”

 

“... Ok.” The man gives Taehyung a questioning look which lasts for about two seconds before going back to almost wrestling the poor creature behind his arms. “What do you want?”

 

“We just want to say hi,” Taehyung explains, elbowing his friend, who is even more scared now.

 

“Y-yeah. Hi.”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter