019. Just A Sunday

Polyrhythm [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter
019.  Just A Sunday

 

Yesterday had been entirely dedicated to curing the hangover both Jimin and Taehyung had in common, something which was achieved by lots of cartoons and takeout fried chicken. Now that it’s Sunday and Taehyung has made his unexplained escape to wherever, Jimin is left alone in the apartment, only accompanied by the pounding headache that just won’t disappear.

 

It’s dirty here. Everything feels dusty, all open surfaces look cluttered by random stuff he didn’t even know they had and the windows and mirrors are covered in fingerprints. So he ends up spending four hours cleaning. Definitely not something he enjoys doing, but he has to, because Taehyung won’t, and he can’t stand the mess.

 

When he’s put back the cleaning supplies in the cupboard he makes his way to the kitchen, stomach growling from hunger. But the fridge is empty. Practically.

 

Jimin can’t help but scream out loud. It’s well into the afternoon and he still hasn’t eaten anything but half the helping ramen Taehyung had suspiciously left behind. He’ll have to go to the grocery store.

 

It’s fine, he tries to convince himself as he plugs in his headphones, grip tightening around his wallet. He doesn’t bother to lock the door after him, taking the stairs down to the bottom floor.

 

Once he’s at the end of the staircase, the elevator dings. Jimin doesn’t bother to see who it is, just continuing to walk towards the doors, mind set on getting things done as soon as possible so that he can eat something.

 

“Park Jimin.”

 

Jimin stops in his tracks. He ta

Please log in to read the full chapter