022. The Chocolate

Polyrhythm [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter
022. The Chocolate


 

Literally everyone in Jimin’s dance crew looks like they are, or should be, an idol. Seriously, when was the last time he saw so many handsome boys in one place if it wasn’t on TV?

 

Yoongi tries not to think about Hoseok and Jimin’s closeness. He sits in between Jungkook and Taehyung. Jimin’s request. The floor is hard and slippery, and the mirror behind him cuts into his back uncomfortably, but he ignores it. He pulls his best pokerface and decides to just appreciate the AC.

 

One of the taller and slightly older looking guys gives him a strange and unreadable look before calling out “Let’s begin to warm up,” with a deep voice. Yoongi would be intimidated if the guy wasn’t so cute.

 

An upbeat pop song begins playing and Yoongi can’t help but inwardly cringe at the sugarcoated and over-produced sounds. His gaze glides across the room, the dancers preforming an easy looking but energy draining routine, before settling on his neighbour. He has to admit that Hoseok is a good dancer, making these simple and almost boring moves look like the finest art.

 

He looks away. To one of the boys he doesn’t know. He has red dyed hair. He’s pretty attractive. Just stare at him for the rest the time, Yoongi urges himself.

 

The song ends and the dancers begin stretching. Jimin and Hoseok help each other. Dammit, just look at the guy with red hair.

 

 

-----

 

Twenty minutes pass. The warm up ends and the group separates into smaller groups of friends, some talking, some going through the most difficult parts of their routine, some drinking water. A few come up to Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi. One of them is the red haired guy. They talk. It’s nice.       

 

After a while the little break ends and the deep voiced guy calls out something about taking their positions. The guys he was conversing with say a quick goodbye before walking away to the center of the room. The dancers line up in a formation. One of them who’s standing by the speakers puts on the music before rushing to stand in his place.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter