016. The Second Encounter

Polyrhythm [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter
016. The Second Encounter

 

Jimin’s shift is from three p.m. to closing time, which alters every day. And it’s usually late. The first week was exhausting, considering he had no experience in making, serving, or drinking at least half of the items on the menu. However, Jimin is usually just wiping down tables or taking orders. But he’s still too tired to function when he gets home, and goes to bed not even minding if Jungkook is there too.

 

Now it’s the weekend. Thank God. Jimin doesn’t get out of bed until eleven. Taehyung isn’t here, so he skips breakfast. The yellow Saturdayish light is swimming in the apartment, making everything look really dusty. Jimin puts on sweatpants but doesn’t bother with a shirt. He has dance practice later, he’ll just get dressed then.

 

He spends his time playing video games. Because he’s super productive and has lots of important stuff to do.

 

When the time nears one p.m. he gets a phone call. Not wanting to pause his game, he ignores it. But when the caller doesn’t get an answer Jimin gets another call. And a third.

 

Jimin picks up. After pausing his game.

 

“Jiminie!”

 

He sighs. “What do you want Taehyung?”

 

“It’s actually a really long story. So you see, me and Hoseok-hyung were out and we bought lots of lollipops, and then we got this brilliant idea to give out the lollipops to all of the neighbours. But then we met Mr Kang in the stairs, because we took the stairs for some reason, and his dog got really angry when he saw us-”

 

The doorbell rings.

 

Jimin hangs up on his friend, already having a full blown headache from the other's super enthusiastic storytelling.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter