020. Hobi (not a date)

Polyrhythm [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter
020. Hobi (not a date)


 

It’s one of those rare occasions where Taehyung is home, without Jungkook, and it’s just him and Jimin, having a meal and mindless chatter floats in the air. The weather is nice and warm, making the atmosphere even more enjoyable because of the open window. Every now and then a car drives by, temporarily disturbing the birds twitter, but not for long. The day isn’t busy.

 

“You’re spending a lot of time with Hoseok-hyung,” Taehyung points out.

 

Jimin takes a bite from his sandwich, gaze suddenly down at the floor. He lets out an ‘mmh’ in acknowledgement before swallowing, hoping to not be too visibly flustered.

 

“You know… He’s always at the coffee shop, and we see each other at dance practice. It’s only natural.”

 

If Taehyung notices Jimin’s odd behavior, he doesn’t say anything. A silence falls between the two, both continuing to eat. Jimin is more than thankful for this brief euphoria of a not talking Taehyung, letting his thoughts wander to Hoseok.

 

The more time he spends with the older, the more Jimin is convinced they are perfect for each other. They both hate scary movies, they both love dancing. They both hate too spicy foods, they both love laughing. There’s something about his hyung that is so beautifully Jimin, that is so beautifully Hoseok. And he looks like a horse. Let’s be honest. But for some reason, whenever Hoseok comes too close, says something too flirty, acts too forward and like he wants to go on a date with the younger, Jimin shys away. Not because he doesn’t like Hoseok. He does. But he wonders… Is there something as a too good match?

 

“Yah! Jimin your phone is ringing! Jesus are you deaf…”

 

“O-Oh. Sorry.”

 

Speak of the devil.

 

“Jiminie!” He can just see Hoseok’s smile through the phone.

 

“Hi hyung.”

 

“You wanna go to the movies? There’s this really cool animation out…”

Please log in to read the full chapter