021. Ice Cream

Polyrhythm [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter
021. Ice Cream

 

Jimin is getting more and more adjusted to the drastic weather changes in the city. He’s soaked, one day in rain and the other in sweat. Today is a warm day. Even Taehyung is complaining. Or was complaining, until he passed out on the couch. He lies there, snoring cutely, Jimin not wanting to wake him up. But he still does. It’s time for lunch.

 

“Ya! Tae Tae get your up I’m hungry.”

 

His friend stirs, eyes slowly fluttering open.

 

“Can Kookie come?” he asks, stifling a yawn.

 

“... Sure.”

 

Jungkook, the brat that he is, isn’t actually that bad. The more time Jimin spends with him, the more he understands his friend’s attraction towards him. Not that he’s attracted to him. Jimin hasn’t felt attracted to anyone in a while…

 

“Can you go and get him while I get dressed” Taehyung asks while making his way to the bedroom.

 

-----

 

He can hear a pitter patter of feet running towards the door after he rings the doorbell. When it opens he’s almost thrown back by the sight of the most adorable little thing he has ever seen. This must be Jungkook’s little sister.

 

“Is your oppa here?” he asks, one it becomes clear the girl issn’t speaking first.

 

She disappears into the apartment, leaving Jimin to awkwardly linger outside the door. After a while a tired looking Jungkook appears, black hair messy and eyes squinty.

 

“What?” he questions before yawning cutely into his hand.

 

“Taehyung and I are going out for lunch. He wants you to come with,” the older explains, eyes flickering over Jungkook’s Iron Man pyjama

Please log in to read the full chapter