012. Six a.m.

Polyrhythm [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter
012. Six a.m.

 

The sun is just rising as Yoongi begins walking home from the bar. The air is still chilly, and he regrets rushing out of his apartment without a jacket when he left last night. But he couldn’t help it. That weird boy Jimin was making things really awkward by blushing and stuttering all over the place.

 

Yoongi doesn’t really know the Jeon family that well, but what Jimin had told him about the oldest son in the family definitely took him by surprise. Another thing that took him by surprize was how easy Jimin was to talk to, despite the others nervousness.

 

The sun is almost up as Yoongi enters the building. He takes the elevator to his floor (four sets of stairs is four sets too much) and he finds himself trying to make as little noise as possible while he unlocks his front door, just incase Jimin’s still asleep.

 

He is asleep. And adorable. All pouty lips, messy hair and a slight snore. It takes an incredible amount of resistance to not curl up next to him, because Yoongi is after all really swaggy and he has morals.

 

Should he make breakfast? Ha! Yoongi never makes breakfast. He usually just goes to sleep and then eats a huge lunch while working on his music. But maybe today? For Jimin? Pfft. He can eat in his own apartment. Foo

Please log in to read the full chapter