014. The Dance Club

Polyrhythm [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter
014. The Dance Club

 

We’ve all had that experience where you say you’re going to be somewhere, and then you completely forget about it, and then you have to get ready in a rush and run like an idiot even though you’re already late. Or maybe that’s only Jimin? He doesn’t know, but he has no time to think about that.

 

He had agreed to meet Hoseok at 16:00, and showing up at 16:05 just wasn’t an option. But it’s already 16:01, so it can’t be helped. He taps his foot impatiently as he gets closer to the bottom floor. When the elevator doors open he bolts out towards the entrance of the building. The dance studio is right by the gym, and the gym is right by the grocery store, and it takes him how long to walk there? He doesn’t remember.

 

It takes him two minutes to run, but for some reason it’s already 16:08 when he arrives. How does time work again?

 

Hoseok doesn’t mind that Jimin is late. But of course he doesn’t, this is Hoseok who is always happy.

 

“Jiminie!” Of course he uses Taehyung’s stupid nickname. “Let’s go inside, shall we?”

 

-----

 

Hoseok introduces Jimin to the ten other guys in his dance crew. There’s Kuhn, who looks almost scary, until he smiles. Gyujin has huge eyebrows. Wei, Xiao and Hwanhee all look like babies (really handsome babies) and Jimin suspects that most

Please log in to read the full chapter