026. The Clothes

Polyrhythm [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter
026. The Clothes   


 

Park Jimin. The weirdly hot babyfaced neighbour that talked to him.  

 

He’s beautiful. Everything about him is beautiful. In way way that is so much more than physical. In a way that is so much deeper than what those girls in the coffee shop see.

 

Yoongi doesn’t regret any of the time he’s spent with the younger. Quite the contrary, he loves being around Jimin. So why does he have to push him away?

 

Because they’re too different. He knows it. They would never work together.

 

He realizes why he’s been so jealous of Hoseok. Because they’re alike, him and Jimin. And in such a beautiful way. Everything that is good about Jimin, is also good about Hoseok. They’re good people, bright people. And they are bright together. He can see that.

 

But Yoongi has something Hoseok doesn’t have.

 

Jimin’s lips. On his.

 

And hair. In his fingers. So soft.

 

He has to pull away. Now. Before he does something he regrets. Before he becomes an animal, actions driven by pure desire. And he will. In a few seconds or so. But for now, Jimin is his. This moment, this contact between him and Jimin is something that belongs to only them. And it’s something he wants to cherish.

 

Jimin let’s out a whine to demonstrate his disappointment once he does. Break the kiss that is.

 

Yoongi can only laugh at this. “You’re drunk, remember?”

 

“Nooooooo! I’m nooooot…” Jimin pouts.

 

“How can you be sure?”

 

“I only haddthreedringks!”

 

“Aish... “ Yoongi chuckles before grabbing his bag and jacket. He takes Jimin’s hand (soft, small hand) and leads the way out of the dark room.

 

-----

 

Jimin’s eyes flutter open. They instantly

Please log in to read the full chapter