041. The Bunny (pt 2)

Polyrhythm [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter
41. The Bunny (pt 2)  



 

It's already three a.m. when Jimin and Taehyung are left home alone. After a half assed attempt at tidying up they shower (yes together, and no, that’s not weird.)

 

Jimin is collapses onto the bed, his still wet hair dampening the sheets.

 

“You’ll have to put clothes on if we’re sleeping together,” his friend mumbles as he pulls on the loose sweats he usually sleeps in.

 

Jimin groans, pushing himself of the bed and towards his closet. His mind is still fuzzy from tonight's events, and it’s not helping with his ever growing headache. He can’t help the small smile on his lips as he remembers Yoongi… His lips… His hands…

 

Oh god.

 

He’s so ed.

 

Taehyung watches as he puts on pyjama pants. He can’t help but notice the hickey on his collarbone. Yoongi gave him that.

 

An uneasy feeling spreads inside him as Jimin throws himself next to him. They have to talk about this. Is Yoongi his boyfriend? Or was that just a one time thing? Either way, it’s major. Jimin has never expressed love or towards anyone besides Taehyung, and his family. And physical attraction? Oh please. Jimin is like a thirteen year old girl stuck in a hot 20 year old man’s body.   

 

The thing is though… Jimin doesn’t know that he saw them. And if Jimin wanted to tell him about whatever happened, he probably already would have.

 

Taehyung thinks of all those months Jimin wouldn’t talk, wouldn’t eat, and decides to not confront him just yet.

 

 

-----



 

Jimin awakes from… something. Taehyung's arms are wrapped around his bare chest.

 

“... Yah,” he tiredly groans, trying to get him off of himself.

 

He looks up.

 

There, standing right in front of them, is Jungkook. He’s staring.

 

Jimin jumps.

 

“Holy Jungkook, how did you get in?”

 

Jungkook le

Please log in to read the full chapter