027. The Hug

Polyrhythm [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter
27. The Hug


 

“Jimin? Where the where you?!”

 

He hasn’t seen Taehyung like this in ages. They’re best friends. They love each other. But that doesn’t mean they don’t have flaws. Taehyung has plenty. And one of them is definitely having anger issues. Like, major issues.

 

“S-Sorry,” Jimin tries, even though he knows he didn’t do anything wrong. He carefully closes the front door behind him, lowering his head to look at his friend’s bare feet.

 

Taehyung takes a deep breath. “It’s 10 a.m., I still haven’t slept yet. Hoseok has been texting me non-stop. Jungkook went home past his bedtime!”

 

“But you left me!”

 

There’s a pause. Taehyung’s frown flashes in brief confusion before going back to the angry scowl that makes his eyes like black pits of rage. “What?”

 

“At the club. You just left me there alone…”

 

“.... Who’s clothes are those?” Taehyung asks, just now noticing the unfamiliar black T-shirt with SWAG written in bold letters across Jimin’s chest.

 

“T-Taehyung! You left me!”

 

“.... No!” Taehyung brings a hand to his forehead. “We were there until 3 a.m. looking for you. You were the one who disappeared.”

 

“No! You left me alone! I had to go home with Yoongi-hyung!”

 

“Jimin stop being so nai- wait… Yoongi? Mr Min? You were with him?”

 

“Yes! Because you left me!”

 

“Stop saying that!”

 

“NO!”

 

“COULD YOU STOP BEING SUCH A KID AND SHUT THE UP!!!”

 

This quiets Jimin down. And makes him pout. He walks over to his friend and gives him one of his famous koala hugs.

 

-----

 

 

The hours pass by, an

Please log in to read the full chapter