018. The Bar

Polyrhythm [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter
018. The Bar

 

“Hello, Jungkook,” Jimin says with a voice that shows clear signs of exhaustion. He walks over to the closet to get a towel and something comfortable to change into after showering.

 

“Hi Jimin.”

 

“Excuse me?” Jimin stops what he’s doing to give Jungkook a filthy and offended glare. “That’s hyung to you. Jimin-hyung.”

 

Jungkook only laughs.

 

“Yah! That’s my bed you’re lying on! I paid for those baby carrots! I deserve some respect you-”

 

“Sorry, Jimin-hyung,” Jungkook interrupts before giggling again at Jimin’s taken aback expression.

 

“Whatever,” Jimin mumbles and walks out with his clothes.

 

Taehyung comes home after Jimin is done showering. Jimin doesn’t even bother asking him where he was. He just keeps watching his anime, not acknowledging his friend. But he’s kinda forced to when Taehyung yanks out his headphones.

 

“We’re going out tonight!” he informs him.

 

“We?” Jimin questions while closing his laptop.

 

“Me, Jungkook, Hoseok-hyung and you.”

 

“What? I didn’t agree to this!”

 

“You better get ready, it’s already dinner time.”

 

“Y-Yah! I’m not going!”

 

-----

 

Of course he ends up going. Jimin needs a night out. He needs to “let go, smile a bit”. Taehyung’s words. He changes into leather pants (because he can), a figure hugging grey shirt (because abs), and a pretty (and very masculine) silver necklace. He hasn’t had an excuse to properly style his hair and put on eyeliner in a while, and when he’s done with getting ready, he feels great. Confident, y. And like Jimin. The rebellious Jimin that loved to party, that went against his parents, that spent every waking hour with Taehyung… . When did he become so boring?

 

Please log in to read the full chapter