032. I Like You

Polyrhythm [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter
032. I Like You


 

Jimin had a nightmare. That’s all. He said so.

 

But he looked so… Yoongi doesn’t know exactly, but he wanted to help him. Take care of him. Feed him ice cream and tuck him in and kiss him good night. Well… Not really. But he looked so sad. Yoongi thinks it’s an incredible shame whenever Jimin isn’t smiling. Jimin’s eye smile is the most beautiful thing he’s ever seen.

 

Jimin isn’t smiling right now. His eyebrows are scrunched together and his lips are pulled into a pout. Even like this he looks handsome.

 

Jesus. What’s happened to Yoongi? Why is he thinking of his neighbour this way?

 

The TV is on, but neither of them is paying attention to the screen, Jimin looking somewhere out the window and Yoongi looking at Jimin.

 

“Where’s Taehyung?” Yoongi asks. Jimin flinches. He looks over to the other. His mouth opens and closes a couple of times, eyes wide and cheeks flushed.   

 

“I- I don’t know, hyung.” Jimin swallows and looks down at his hands.

 

“Do… Do you wanna talk about your nightmare?”

 

“No!” Jimin throws a hand over his mouth. “S-Sorry… For screaming. I don’t want to.”

 

“Okay.” He reaches his hand to Jimin’s cheek. Jimin freezes. Yoongi pulls away.

 

Jimin is beautiful. Yoongi can’t stop thinking about Jimin. Maybe it’s time to admit his feelings. Not to Jimin, but to himself. He likes Jimin.

 

And it .

 

Because Jimin and Hoseok are meant for eachother. They go together like music.

 

And Yoongi… What does Yoongi have to offer?

 

-----

 

They order pizza. And Jimin eats. Like, lots. And by lots he means two slices.

 

But he can’t help it. Y

Please log in to read the full chapter