New One

Comeback, Brother!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Reminder, Jinyoung is inside Jihyo’s body.

 

CHAPTER 5: New One

 

“Am I still stink?” Jinyoung asked as he came out from bath room while smelling Jihyo’s hair.

“Nope..” Scheduler answered from the dining room.

Jinyoung smirked. “I don’t trust your nose ability to smell.. You’re a dead person..”

“Then, don’t ask!” Scheduler yelled at him.

Jinyoung ignored him and sat across Scheduler. “I’m really really really mad, hyungnim!. How could that girl tell Jihyo that she is worthless?? How dare she to say that to my precious little sister?!” Jihyo’s heartbeat was racing as Jinyoung remember about the time she bullied Jihyo.

“I would never let what had happened tonight to be happen again in the future! If they try to disturb Jihyo again, I won’t keep quite, I will fight back!” Jinyoung said firmly.

“I’m going to show her that Jihyo can achieve high results in her SAT, can go to SNU, can get a decent job, can marry well.. can....” Jinyoung couldn’t finish what he said.

“What’s wrong?” Scheduler noticed the difference in Jinyoung’s tone.

Jinyoung drooped. Slowly he said, “Even though Jihyo can achieve all those things.. But I can’t support her while she’s taking SAT, I can’t see her college life, I can’t be with her in her graduation, I can’t send her to her future husband.. I only have 45 days left here, hyungnim..”

“Hey, don’t be sad, Jinyoung ah.. It’s destined to be like this.. What you can do right now is helping Jihyo to get trough this step..”

Jinyoung thought for a while before saying, “Yeah, you’re right.. I have no time to be melancholy..” He looked up and said, “Right, I need to know everything about Jihyo.. Including her past ranking..”

He got up and walked to the drawer, there he searched for Jihyo’s school report. “I think I have seen it back then, but I already forget.. Oh, this!” He found the report and checked Jihyo’s last report. “She ranked 46 from 150 students.. Not bad.. Even though it still hard to go to SNU, but if she studies hard, it’s not impossible..”

“But wait, I need to check my bank account..” Then he searched in another drawer and found his bank account, but he was surprised. “Oh My God, why is it only this much ? Where’s the money gone?” He brought it to the dining room to show it to Scheduler.

“The funeral..” Scheduler gave the clue at how the money was gone.

“Ah! The funeral! Is funeral require a lot funds?”

“Yeah, sort of.. For the funeral rites, incineration and compartment rent fee in the crematorium..” Scheduler answered in relax.

But Jinyoung was upset. “Why should I diiiee?? She shouldn’t make a funeral rites for me, she could just bury me at the forest, or anything..”

“Woah, you’re too cruel to yourself..” Scheduler gave comment.

“That’s okay.. I.. I saved money for Jihyo’s college fees, and now it has been used for my funeral.. What should I do?”

“She can get money at another time, but a proper funeral for her beloved oppa is only once..”

“I know.. But still...” Jinyoung still couldn’t accept the fact that he used his saving for Jihyo.

 

But then, the doorbell was ringing.

He got up and opened the door. “Oh, Jaebum hyung?”

“Hyung?” Jaebum –once again- was surprised over how Jihyo call him. “You really like to joke with me these days..” He chuckled.

“Well, can I call you Hyung starts from now?” Jinyoung asked.

“That’s okay.. You can call me anything you want, Jihyo ya.. Oh, have you get dinner? I make a korean rissoto for you..” Jaebum said as he gave a plate of korean rissoto to Jihyo.

“Koren rissoto? Woah, thank you so much.. Come inside.. Let’s eat it together..”

“Uhm?” Jaebum was hesitant, but in the end he said, “Mmm, okay..”

They reached the dining room, but it was messy over Jihyo’s school report and Jinyoung’s bank account.

“Wait.. Let me tidy this up..” Jinyoung said as he moved them inside the drawer.

“Are you just checking Jinyoung’s account?” Jaebum asked slowly.

“Ah.. Yeah, I’m just...” Jinyoung couldn’t found a proper words to reply Jaebum.

“If you need some money, don’t hesitate to ask me, Jihyo ya..” Jaebum told Jihyo.

“Hey, no need Hyung.. I can take care of it..” Jinyoung replied as he showed Jaebum Jihyo’s sweet smile.

Looking Jihyo smiled, Jaebum was blushing.

“Here..” Jinyoung gave him a spoon.

“I’m not eating.. It’s for you..”

“Hey, come on, hyung.. I can’t eat by myself.. Let’s eat together..”

Jaebum was surprised over Jihyo’s idea. “In one plate?”

“Do you want me to get you a plate?”

“No.. i-it’s okay..”

Jinyoung chuckled. “It’s like we never have it in one plate, hyung?”

That words made Jaebum open his eyes widely. “Well, this is our first time, right?”

From the corner of the room, Scheduler coughed to remind Jinyoung that he is inside Jihyo’s body.

“Aaah, I mean, yes it’s our first time.. Let’s eat together like this often, hyung..” Jinyoung laughed awkwardly.

“Uhm?” Jaebum stole a glance to Jihyo. While blushing he said, “Yeah, of course..”

“Mmm this is really delicious, hyung..”

“Really?”

“Yes! Mmm..” Jinyoung made a thumbs up.

 

[the picture of Jaebum and Jihyo eating dinner together in one plate]

#bgm: GOT7 – Something good

 

-00-

 

In the next morning.

It is looked from the reflection of the mirror that Jihyo was fully dress. With a pair of jeans and a white hoodie, she told to herself. “Hyungnim is right, I can get the money while possessing Jihyo’s body..”

Jinyoung inside Jihyo’s body has decided to work again as a milk delivery man. He went to Mrs. Han’s place to get her approval.

“Good morning, Mrs. Han, have you hired a new worker?”

“Oh, you’re Jinyoung’s younger sister, right?” Mrs. Han asked as she observed Jihyo.

“Yeah, thank you for coming to my brother’s funeral..” Jinyoung smiled.

“Nevermind, I also lost him, he’s a diligent worker.. I haven’t hiring a new one, do you like to take his job?”

“Yes, Mrs. Han, if you let me..” Jinyoung showed her Jihyo’s sweet smile once again.

Looking at that, Mrs. Han responded, “I actually worried about you since you look so depressed at the funeral rites.. But it looks like you recover soon..” Mrs Han told Jihyo as she smiled. Then she took a box of milk and gave it to Jihyo. “So, of course, take it, deliver it to the people on the list.. Do you know where they live?”

“Yes, Maam!” Jinyoung answered in high spirit.

It made Mrs. Han laughed. “You’re really like your brother.. Well, good luck!”

“Neee, Mrs. Haaan..” Jinyoung answered as he rode his bike.

 

Jinyoung felt energized. He used to work hard before, so after only a few days off it made him sluggish. He greeted all the people he knew on the street, some of them even surprised since Jihyo was known for being shy. He also post a special note to people in his milk delivery list, including Jaebum.

“Jaebum hyung, thank you for the dinner last night.. It was really delicious.. Chef Jaebum Jjang!!” He wrote it on the note and posted it on Jaebum’s milk bottle.

Have a nice day, Hyung..

 

-00-

 

Finished delivering the milk, Jinyoung went to school. Today, he pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter