My Type

Comeback, Brother!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14: My Type

 

Jinyoung was sitting behind Jihyo’s desk as he started to write his diary.

Jihyo ya, I’m so happy today.. A whole day filled with happiness.. Started from watching cherry blossom tree with Jaebum Hyung.. I know you must hate me because I never take you there.. But we took a photo together, you and Jaebum Hyung with the background of pink-white petals.. So I hope once you get back, you can see the photo and feel happy. And today is really special, because for the first time in Il Mondo history, we made a live performance.. All the Chefs were singing together. No, not only the chefs, but also Wonpil and the waiters and also the customers. We were having fun Jihyo ya! And you were a part of it! ^^

Oh! I just remember. I have to deliver the message from Chef Mark for you.. He said ‘Even there are people who look down on you, don’t feel inferior. Remember, there’s always someone who cares about you.. Remember that you are someone’s precious one.. So love yourself enough.. Do it at least for that person who loves you sincerely..’

You are my precious one, Jihyo ya.. So don’t be sad.. Be happy for me..

Tears falling down from the corner of Jihyo’s eyes as Jinyoung remembered that he’s no longer live in the world next to Jihyo. But then he directly wiped his tears and continued to write.

I told you to be happy, but I’m the one who cry now.. But don’t worry, it’s not a sad tears.. Cz we’re all happy today.. All of Il Mondo staffs were singing together happily, including Chef Mark. Yes, Chef Mark! It was the first in my entire time working in Il Mondo to see Chef Mark smile so bright and so free.. You know what, he’s super handsome when he smile, Jihyo ya.. Dahyun said he has a feeling for you.. So, will you like him? I was so touched by his words, I guess he’ll be good to you..

“Why are you smiling by yourself?” Scheduler asked as he sat on the bed next to the desk.

“Oh, Hyungnim!” Jinyoung was surprised by Scheduler’s appearance.

“You look so happy..”

Jinyoung nodded firmly. “Uhum. I’m sooooo happy..”

Scheduler smiled. “I’m glad to see you happy..”

“Wish you were there, Hyungnim..”

“I was there..” Scheduler answered casually.

But that surprised Jinyoung. “Really? Why didn’t I see you?”

“You’re too focus on singing..” Scheduler answered and then danced like Jihyo. “I want nobody nobody but you..”

“Hyungniiiim..” Jinyoung laughed to see Scheduler copying his dance.

“You’re so cute..” Scheduler said it softly.

“Cute?” Jinyoung giggled to hear that word, and then he started to blush. “It’s my first time hearing someone calling me cute..”

But Scheduler directly responded. “It’s not you but Jihyo..”

Jinyoung chuckled and gave him a smirk. But then he asked, “Wait, are you just flirting with Jihyo?”

Scheduler was taken aback by that question. “Nooo.. How dare I flirt with Jihyo when she is possessed by a grumpy ghost like you..”

“Grumpy? You call me what?” When Jinyoung started to complain, Scheduler has managed to run away. “Yaa, come here...”

 

-00-

 

In the next morning, Jinyoung woke up by a call from Dahyun to remind him about their agenda. Dahyun was the one who really hype about making over Jihyo. She even picked Jihyo up with a car – plus a driver- to take them to a Beauty Care. Never once in his life, Jinyoung went to a Beauty Care, so right after he got inside the building he was astonished. What the hell am I doing here? Because most of them are women, Jinyoung scared that something wrong will happen. When he just wanted to turn back and get out, Dahyun held Jihyo’s hand.

“Where will you go? Come on! You need to get a complete beauty treatment.”

Jinyoung could only surrender as Dahyun dragged her to follow along. They came to a room with Bali style interior design with earthy colors and difuse lighting, giving a pleasant feeling of warmth and carefree mood.

Dahyun led Jihyo to get a body massage. Jinyoung was extremely awkward as Dahyun told Jihyo to go topless. “What? Topless?” So, w-will you go t-t-topless too? Jinyoung’s dirty mind was starting to come.

Dahyun laughed to watch Jihyo’s panic face. “Is it your first time?” She stopped her laugh and told her. “Yes, go topless and change your to that disposable .. And then come out wearing that spa robe.. Don’t worry I’m not gonna steal a glance at you..”

But, I’m going to... Jinyoung said in his mind.

He obeyed what Dahyun say and went to a cubicle to change into a spa robe. When he came out, Dahyun welcomed Jihyo with a smile, but Jinyoung directly bending Jihyo’s head down. He tried to normalize Jihyo’s heartbeat and erased his dirty mind. I shouldn’t have known what’s behind her robe. Calm down Jinyoung ah, you can get through this.

The therapist led Jihyo to sit on a cushion to have a foot massage. It was nice and relaxing. Jinyoung thought if it was only going to be like this then he shouldn’t give much thought and just enjoy it. But after finish with foot massage, he was led to go to the bed. Oh, yeah, of course the bed.. Body massage doesn’t mean only foot, Jinyoung ah.. Jinyoung directly sighed and bent Jihyo’s head down again.

Jinyoung walked to bed without looking at Dahyun. And once he reached the bed, the therapist helped Jihyo to lie down on bed and take off the robe without letting the chest exposed. Jinyoung relieved as Jihyo successfully laying on the bed, but then Dahyun called Jihyo and that made Jinyoung naturally turned to see her. That was when he saw Dahyun lie on the next bed. Oh, ! Jinyoung directly closed Jihyo’s eyes.

“Yaa, just relax Jihyo yaa..” Dahyun told Jihyo then laughed over her nervous act.

Would you be relax if you get a body massage with a man, stranger man you don’t even know?? Jinyoung asked Dahyun in his mind.

Fortunately 50 minutes body massage session went fast and smooth as Jinyoung made Jihyo to pretend to sleep. And then the next session was a facial treatment. Jinyoung never realized that being a pretty woman is difficult, having your face being pressed here and there to remove the dirt from the pores was extremely new and painful for him. But fortunately he could get through all of the sessions until the end.

After having a bath and changing back to her brown sweatshirt and black jeans, Jihyo was welcomed by Dahyun’s appearance. She directly linked her arm to Jihyo’s and said, “Now, let’s go shopping!”

“I don’t want to.. Why should we go shopping? Let’s pay and just go back home or drop me at the restaurant..”

Dahyun pouted. “We still have time. Listen, you can’t attract Chef Mark with this plain outfit, you said he match the Goddess, then you should be that Goddess!”

Jinyoung smirked. “Heol. No. I don’t have money.”

“It’s on me!” Dahyun directly replied.

“Nooo.. Why should you?”

“Take it as my apology.. I have made you a suspect of a crime.. I should pay for my mistake.”

Jihyo shook her head. “You don’t need to.”

“If you refuse then I will make a scene right here right now.. I will cry.. I will scream.. I will embarrass you..” Dahyun made a threat.

But Jinyoung didn’t buy it. “Just do it..” He said that and left Dahyun.

“Really?” Then Dahyun was screaming and stomping her feet on the ground like a 5 years old child having a tantrum.

Knowing that people gave Dahyun a weird look, Jinyoung gave up. He walked back to Dahyun and took her hands. “Let’s go.”

Dahyun made a bright smile as she succeed to pursue Jihyo.

 

-00-

 

Then, they went to a boutique, and Dahyun directly searched for clothes that match Jihyo.

“What style matches you? Mmm, somewhat casual but still look sweet and classy..” She looked around for a while and then finally pick an A-shape skirt. “How about this?”

“Skirt? I have enough wearing a school uniform’s skirt, not again...” Jinyoung complained.

“Hey, you’re a girl, you should wear a skirt!”

“Then why don’t you use a skirt instead of that ripped jeans?” Jinyoung asked as he rolled eyes to Dahyun’s jeans.

“This is my style. And remember I’m not the one who want to appeal Chef Mark.” Dahyun gave an excuse.

That made Jinyoung sigh. Heol

Dahyun continued to pick and then she found another skirt. “This skirt looks good on you. Wait, I’ll look for the top..” She looked around and found a matching top. “Oh here.. Aaah, it’s matched perfectly. Navy blue jeans high-waist skirt plus a sky blue long-sleeve shirt with red buttons. Why don’t you try it?”

Jinyoung could only surrender, he took the clothes from Dahyun and went to a dressing room. He changed into outfit that was chosen by Dahyun and then opened the door and showed it to Dahyun.

“Perfect!” She gave a thumbs up.

 

-00-

 

“Okay, let’s just go to the restaurant now..” said Jinyoung to Dahyun as they went out from the boutique.

“No, no, no! I have planned this perfectly. We still have time. I will take you to our final destination for today..” said Dahyun proudly.

 

Then, Dahyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter