Trapped

Comeback, Brother!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3: Trapped

 

Jinyoung watched Jihyo walked together with Jaebum from afar. Even though she already wiped her tears, but he knew Jihyo was still sad over his death. Felt that he couldn’t bear to watch Jihyo crying again, he said, “Now all of the rituals was end, let’s just go to the afterlife..”

“No.. You still have 46 days left in this world..” Scheduler responded in relax.

But Jinyoung was surprised over that news. “What? Why? Why do I still have time?”

“Don’t you ever heard that after death, people will remain in the world for 49 days?”

Jinyoung shook his head, “No.. I never heard that kind of thing..”

“Really? Don’t you ever read a book? Or watch TV? It’s a common knowledge!” Scheduler complained.

“I don’t have time to do things like that, dude..” Jinyoung defended himself.

“Heol..” He let out a deep sigh.

“Anyway, why do we need 49 days before we go to the afterlife?” Jinyoung asked in curious.

“You should learn about it when you’re alive, dude..” Scheduler mimicked Jinyoung, and then left.

“Yaaa, I don’t even know that I will be dead in this young age!” Jinyoung yelled as he chased the Scheduler.

“But really, do I have to wait for 46 days to go up? I couldn’t bear to watch Jihyo crying anymore.. Is there a way for me to go up right now?” Jinyoung asked again.

“No, eopseo..” Scheduler directly answered.

“Whyyy??” Jinyoung insisted.

“Woaaah, you are really stressing me out!” Scheduler screamed in stress. “Listen, there are many things happened in your life, right? The staffs need to count your sin and your good deed to decide whether you will go to hell or heaven.. Do you understand?”

“Aaah, I understand now.. But still, 49 days is too long.. They will get many complains if they work in this world“ Jinyoung teased.

Scheduler smirked. “That’s the standard operating procedure! Your life files need to get through seven steps of administration, Park Jinyoung ssi.. Heol you makes me frustrated..”

Jinyoung laughed. “Arasseo.. arasseo.. miane..”

“Anyway, I didn’t even know your name.. What should I call you? The angel of death?” Jinyoung asked the Scheduler.

“That’s really old school.. Now everyone call me the Scheduler..”

“Sche-dul.. what?”

Scheduler sighed. “If it’s hard for you to call me in English.. You can call me hyungnim..”

“Hyungnim???” Jinyoung screamed.

“Yaa, why? I’m older than you, you punk!” Scheduler who was trying to be patient finally explode and hit Jinyoung’s head.

“Ack! Ah yeee.. miane hyungnim..” Jinyoung bowed as he caressed his back head.

 

“But, what should I do in the next 46 days, hyungnim?” Jinyoung asked again.

“You can do whatever you want.. You can do anything that you can’t do when you’re alive.. Come follow me, I’ll let you know what the others do..” Scheduler led Jinyoung to another place.

 

The first place was a cinema.

“Can you see that guy who sat at the last seat?” Scheduler pointed on someone.

“Yeah..”

“He got into a car accident on his way to meet his girlfriend here in the cinema.. That’s why he likes to be here.. Fulfilling the promise he couldn’t fulfilled when he was alive..”

Jinyoung suddenly felt sad over him. “But I don’t like watching movies..”

Scheduler smirked. “Okay, let’s go to the next place!”

 

The second place was a Theme Park.

“Anyeong Hyegyeol ah...” Scheduler bowed to match a little girl in a ponytail.

“Anyeong Ahjussi...” She replied. “Today, I have tried that big Ferris Wheel.. I’m not scared anymore..”

“Woah, you’re really a brave girl!” Scheduler gave her thumbs up.

“Now, I want to play in that Merry Go Round, bye bye..”

“Bye bye Hyegyeol ah..” Scheduler waved goodbye and turned to Jinyoung. “That little girl had been sick in her entire life, until the end of her life she couldn’t get a chance to go to Theme Park, that’s why after her death, she likes to go around here..”

Jinyoung was falling into sadness again after listening to the little girl’s story. But then he kept complaining, “But I’m not a little child, hyungnim.. Why should I hang around here?”

Scheduler let out a deep sigh. “Okay then, I’ll take you to another place. This time, you must like it.”

 

The third place was ..... women restroom.

“WHAT??? Why do you bring me here, hyungniiim??”

“You like it, uh?” Scheduler asked in relax.

But Jinyoung nearly popped out his eyes. “DO YOU THINK I’M A ERT??”

“That guy is a ert..” Scheduler pointed on an ahjussi who sat above the toilet cubicles.

“OMO! What is he doing there?” Jinyoung was surprised to see that ahjussi.

“Doing.. you know...” Scheduler grinned.

“Heol, get me out of here!” Jinyoung screamed.

 

And in the next second, they already in a sidewalk.

“Don’t take me to a weird place like that again, hyungnim..” Jinyoung directly complained.

Meanwhile Scheduler was laughing. “Sorry.. That’s because you’re always complaining..”

They were walking for a while until Scheduler found someone. “Oh! Hey, did you see that pretty girl?” He poked Jinyoung’s arm.

“Where? Aaah, that girl who’s flirting at the guy?”

“Yeah, that girl.. Wait, you’ll see something..” Scheduler said as he approached that girl. He greeted her, “Kim Seulgi!”

Then suddenly there was someone came out from that pretty girl’s body. A different girl which was shorter and not as pretty as the previous girl.

“Hyungnim, why’d you disturb me??” That girl protested.

“How many girls did you possessed for this week, huh? You should take it slowly and not make a ruckus, Kim Seulgi..” Scheduler nagged her.

That was when Jinyoung approached them.

Looking Jinyoung came, that girl greeted him. “Oh! Is he a newcomer? Woah, such a handsome guy.. If you weren’t dead, you’ll be a good match for me..”

Jinyoung was scared over her aggressively, he leaned closer to Scheduler.

“She is Kim Seulgi, a ghost..” Scheduler introduced her.

“Yaaa! Don’t call me like that!” She yelled at Scheduler.

“She possessed many girls just to taste that thing..” Scheduler whispered to Jinyoung but Seulgi still could hear him.

“Hish, you really like to embarrass me..” She smirked at Scheduler and turned to Jinyoung. “Welcome to this ghost world.. And have fun, anyeong!” She said and left after sticking her tongue out to Scheduler.

Jinyoung was still speechless. Slowly he started to ask, “Am .. am I now a... ghost?”

Scheduler stared at him in disbelieve. “You just figure that out? What a slow person..” He laughed out loud.

“So, those people whom I just met are ghosts?” Jinyoung asked again.

Scheduler nodded.

“Woah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter